60) Infinity War Part-2: Hotdogs and the Reunion

The Prisoner's Dilemma was the Black Widow's favorite game to play. 
Natasha often found herself stuck in scenarios where she would have to make a difficult choice, but then again, all choices were difficult for the red-head.

But the Prisoner's Dilemma was her favorite one to be stuck in. Because no matter the consequences, She loved wracking her brain for a plausible solution.

Natasha enjoyed when her opponents were in the dilemma as well. She always knew that her opponent did not maintain the higher ground.
She loved seeing them sweat and fidget.

Because that's the type of spy Natasha was.

(Y/n), on the other hand, hated the Prisoner's Dilemma.

Because she was the one currently facing it.

She peeked her head out from a window inside the Mansion on Bleeker Street.
She couldn't see where her friends had gone, but she could see the giant doughnut spaceship in the sky about New York City.

She rubbed her arms. "Come on, (Y/n), think. What can I do?"

She was stuck.

Either go out, even though she was terrified that she could possibly die by worsening her injury-which was healing rapidly, but not rapidly enough- and simultaneously break her promise to Loki and his heart.

Or she would stay put in the Mansion, as promised, and possibly wait out their fight, and also possibly watch them get hurt and beat. That way, she wouldn't be in the way of them protecting her and holding off the enemy at the same time.
She was weak. She could feel it. But her mind was rearing for Round Two.

(Y/n) was broken out of her thoughts by loud clashing, and also extremely loud Tango music coming from the vicinity of the fight.

She tapped her fingers against her thigh, letting out a groan when she heard the music get louder.

"Alright, I'm going!" She declared to the empty mansion,

(Y/n) ran out the door, and across the block to the other street.

And boy, she did not regret her decision.

Tony's suit of armor was playing the Tango music.
The giant beast, Black Dwarf, was rapping his foot to the beat, his head bobbing.

Ebony Maw was moving his hands like a Choir Master, a wicked grin on his face.
He was controlling pieces of scraps.

Then why did (Y/n) find herself laughing?

Maybe it was because Tony and Strange were bound by the scrap metal, their limbs flowing to the beat and their bodies uncomfortably jammed against each other.

Bruce was no where to be seen, Wong was on the ground next to a burst fire hydrant, and Loki was hidden behind a car.

The second Loki and (Y/n) made eye-contact, his fingers rose to his lips and he beckoned her over.

She kept quiet, carefully joining him. "What the hell is going on? I'm not there for a fight for five minutes and I find Strange and Stark doing the Tango?"

Loki stifled a laugh despite the seriousness in the situation. "Things spiraled a bit out of control. But I have a plan."

She stared at him. "You have a bad track record for plans, Loki. Your last one nearly got yourself killed."

He frowned. "I was following your cue!"

"Terribly!"

He puffed a breath. "What do you suggest then?"