Our Baby Boy

April POV

2 hours later.

*Baby cries*

"There he is." The doctor said.

"Our baby boy." Kyungsoo smiled and I felt him kiss me and I felt tears falling down my face. I held the crying baby boy in my arms. I couldn't stop smiling.

"Don't cry, I Love you so, so, so much April." Kyungsoo said.

"Shh. Hush baby. Mommy and Daddy are right here." I cooed. I felt Kyungsoo wipe my tears away.

"Our baby boy." I said. I lightly hugged the baby, the nurse repositioned the bed so I could be more comfortable.

I saw them lay the baby onto the weighing bed. "8.7 pounds. He's healthy." The doctor said. I felt Kyungsoo hug me, and I hugged him back.

They took the baby, to see how he's doing.

I felt Kyungsoo's warm arms wrap around me. "I love you so much. You don't even know." He whispered into my ear.

"Now a name." I said.

"Oh yea." Kyungsoo said. I giggled and began thinking. "I actually have no idea..." He admitted. I laughed, "Me too."

"How about Adam?" Kyungsoo asked. "Adam... I love it." I smiled. He kissed me, and hugged me. "We had baby." He tickled my nose.

Next day.

I got woken up by the baby crying. "Shh, shh Adam. I'm right here, appa's at work. But, he'll be back soon." I cooed.

I fed him, and rocked him in my arms. I fixed his little blue hat, and socks. He fell asleep and I put him back in his small crib. I walked into the hospitals bathroom, and changed into a loose shirt and jeans.

I brushed my teeth, and walked out. I saw his cute Sleeping face. Reminding me of Kyungsoo's sleeping face. "You really changed my life. You know that? Only if Nana could see you." I said and I touched his soft hair.

I saw him flutter his eyes open, and smile at me. "You have your appa's Lips." I said, and I lifted him up. I rocked him again. He stared at me, and reached his little hands up to my face.

"You like my glasses?" I saw him smile. I sat down on the hospital bed, and I let out a sigh. "You're going to be just like your daddy. With only his smile I fall in love with him all over again." I kissed his small forehead, and cradled him in my arms.

I heard a knock on the door, and it opened. I saw it was Daniel, and Evelyn following behind. "Aww! So cute! Can I hold him?" Evelyn Whispered. "Of course." I said, and she held Adam in her arms.

I pulled Daniel behind her. "What's with the ring?" I asked. Pointing to his and Evelyn's ring.

He smiled at me. "Wait.. No! Oh my jesus louisus! You and..." "Evelyn are getting married." He said. I hugged him "Congratulations!" I said. "Thanks." He said. "I knew you too were perfect for each other!" I whispered.

Evelyn handed Adam to Daniel, and I hugged her. "What was that for?" She asked. "You and Daniel!" I sang. "When did he propose?" I asked her. "Last night, in front of the Han river." She and let out a sigh.

"Must have been romantic." I smirked. I saw her blush. We all talked about their wedding, and when it's going to be. "2 years. Let's finish our studies, and then we'll get married." He and caressed Evelyn. "You two are so cute!" I hugged both of them.

"I love you both." "And we love you, April." Evelyn said. They both went home and left me and Adam in the boring hospital room once more. Adam was Giggling and Laughing to himself.

I layed down with him on the bed, and we both fell asleep.

I heard voices, and people around me. I opened my eyes and stretched. "Adam?" I looked around and saw him asleep in his little hospital crib.

I saw it was the boys who were around me.

"She's awake." I heard Tao say. I stood up, and Kyungsoo hugged me, I sat back down on the hospital bed. "So, is Adam." Kyungsoo said and was playing with Adam.

He picked him up, and cradled him. "Aww." I heard. "He has Kyungsoo's Lips, and April's Eyes." I smiled, and saw Adam reach his hands out to Chanyeol who was wearing his glasses.

"He likes me." Chanyeol said, and held Adam. "Is you, or your glasses?" Baekhyun asked. Everyone laughed except Chanyeol. Even Adam giggled.

All night long we got showered with Visitors from my family and Kyungsoo's family. "Kyungsoo.." I yawned. "Yes." He said looked up.

"I love you." I said, and lay down. I heard his footsteps walking up to the bed. I felt him lay down and wrap his arms around me, and pull me into a hug.

"And I Love you."