Deal

Sooman POV

"What is it Hyun Suk?" I yawned leaning back into my chair. "Why did you set up an emergency meeting at 2 a.m?"

"I have a little deal for you." He said, "It includes your new rookie group."

"What about them?"

"I see they're.. Not really good in the popularity standards for.. SM. So I'm here to get them off your hands." He suggests grabbing my attention.

"I'm not selling them to you, I have a married couple under this Label and I made a deal with his parents on keeping it that way."

"Let's just put that aside, how do you plan on making Four popular. A variety show? A new comeback?"

"It's none of your business."

"Well; I'm suggesting you have them comeback. Have them go through promotions do whatever you wants but by the this time next year, if it doesn't go well and they're just another group in the shadows; I'll take them." He explains.

I can't do that to Kyungsoo, he'll protest against it. But on the other hand, Four isn't very popular and they're aren't pulling in money for the company.

YG can't do anything to make then popular, they're just a group of girls that had their chance but.. Didn't succeed.

"Okay, This time next year."

"Deal?"

"Deal." And with that we shook hands sealing the deal.