Mr.Sunbyul

April POV

I walked into the auditorium, and I felt someone pulled me back out. "April! I'm freaking out! I'm gonna faint!" Evelyn said while squeezing my hand. 

"You'll be fine. Don't worry, and I told you not to drink Coffee. You know that's bad for you."

"I know but I was tired and Daniel had to drag me out of bed so I drank some.." she said with an innocent pout.

"I promise you, you'll do great." I said and she hugged me squeezing the air out of me.

"Thanks." She smiled.

"April! One of our first violinist can't make it! You need to be her replacement." Daniel said as he ran up to me.

"What?!" We screamed.

"Now introducing the korean symphony orchestra!" I heard from the inside.

"Is that-"

"It can't be.."

We walked into the auditorium once again, and we saw him. I never thought he'd make it this far, with the controversy and all.

Mr.Sunbyul

He was our 6th grade music teacher, and Ms.Rowan's rival. He always hated us ever since we beat his daughter Somi Sunbyul in a local music competition.

"But I thought he was dead by now." Daniel said, making Evelyn squeal.

"We have to beat him again." Evelyn said, and I nodded in agreement.

"He probably knew we would be here, that's why he registered his orchestra." Daniel hissed.

"Probably."

"Let's go warm up so we can be ready-"

He stood on the podium and he lifted his arms in the air, making all of the instrumentalists ready.

He breathed and they started playing the theme song of Mario the video game.

"Fuck they're good."

"You go ahead I'll stay and listen." They ran off and I took a seat in the last row. I studied his conducting and the way he instructed the players.

I noticed throughout the whole perform he forgot to instruct the difference in values of the notes. How loud or soft they're suppose to play, that's one weakness he always had.
He never double checked.

I got up and I walked down the hall towards the practice room. I pushed the door open and I went to Mrs.Rowan. "Thank god your here." She smiled.

"I need you one first violin."

"Sunbyul is here." She stayed quiet.

"What?"

"He's out there conducting, with his own orches-"

"We're ready for you on stage." A girl said. Mrs.Rowan nodded, and I ran to my violin I quickly tuned it and I followed the line out.

We all sat down in the black chairs, like we did during rehearsals. "Now please give a warm welcome to the National Korean Orchestra, conducted by Evelyn Sky's!" They introduced.

They never used her full name, before.

She stood on the podium, and she lift her arms up. I gave her a reassuring smile and she smiled back. She breathed and we started playing the theme song for Star wars.

Kyungsoo POV

April hasn't been answering her phone all day. I wonder where she is, I walked out of the practice room and I walked down to red velvet's practice room.

I saw Adam was on the couch, with his thumb in his mouth sleeping. I knocked on the door and Yeri opened up.

"Annyeong Kyungsoo." She smiled.

"Annyeong Yeri, I'm here to pick up Adam." I said.

"You know April? His mother?" She asked, I blushed at April's name. I nodded.

She nodded.

I picked Adam careful not to wake him up from his nap. He stirred a little in his sleep but he kept sleeping.

"Here. Adam's bag." Yeri said giving me the bag. "Thank you for taking care of him." I said bowing my head.

"No problem, we're available whenever you'd like." She said as she opened the door.

I nodded and I said goodbye. I walked out of the building towards the car. I put Adam in his chair, buckling him in tight.

I put the blanket over top of him, it was getting cold recently. I got in and I drove home. I saw the boys all huddled up on the porch trying to protect each other from the cold.

"What are you doing here?" I opened the door to get Adam out when I saw he was awake. I'm surprised he didn't cry.

"Is Adam with you?" Chanyeol asked.

"Why?"

"Can I hold him?"

"Sure." I handed Adam to Chanyeol. I took the stuff out and I opened up the door. They all ran into the warmth of the house.

"He just woke up, so don't do anything.. crazy." I warned. He nodded.

I went into the Kitchen and I called April again. She didn't answer.

I groaned as I put the phone down. "What's wrong?" Kai asked.

"April won't answer."

"Did you do something?"

"No...? I don't think so.."

Was it because I was spying on her last night?

Fuck.

"Call her for me." I said giving him my phone. He took it and called her. "Yeoboseyo?" He answered.

"Ne. Yea, I'll tell him.. okay.. your welcome.. bye." He said and hung up.

Kai laughed.

"She said that she'll be home in ten minutes she couldn't answer back she was in a bride shop thing, something like that."

"A bride shop?" Evelyn's wedding that must be it.

It must be.

<><><><><><>

Btw

Happy early birthday Sehun!