Photoshoot

April POV

After almost a two hour drive we arrived to a big glass building. Two fountains were on either side of the front entrance, with tall trees decorating the sidewalks.

We followed Sunhyun into the fancy building, our shoes clicking against the marble flooring, echoing throughout the empty lobby.

Sunhyun talked to the front desk lady as we walked around the lobby looking the gigantic magazine covers hung on the walls.

All of the models wore differently themed clothing, with serious looks on their faces.
"Well you're no fun." Smile pouted to a male model on the cover.

Making us all snicker and giggle, Sunhyun told us to be quiet and to follow her. We walked into a very sophisticated and elegant elevator. Pressing the 32nd floor button, the elevator followed its command.

Soon we were in a huge changing room, Racks upon racks of clothing, shoes, and other things decorated the room.

"Hello. Ms.Winter?"

"Y-Yes." I said to the tall stylist.

"I'm Aharu. I'll be your stylist for today, may you please follow me?" She showed pulled the black curtain from the small changing room open.

I walked in and she followed she measured me my height, waist size and my shoe size. She that study me, she said it would help her chose what colors go good with my skin.

After a good ten minutes of staring she finally made her decision. I sat down on the tall wooden stool and I waited for her.

She came back with 4 hangers in each hand, she made me change into the clothes three times to see which suited me.

"Perfect." She smiled.

"By the way the photoshoots theme is neutral colors

"By the way the photoshoots theme is neutral colors. So it's light and dark colors, Plain is the word to describe it. But you look very pretty."

A pale pink knitted sweater that had long enough sleeves to hide my hands, black waisted jeans with white converses.

A basic high schoolers look, was what it looked like to me.

She showed me out of the changing room, towards the vanity. A bored lady did my hair and make-up. Light curls were twisted into my hair, not much make up which I liked and no jewelry.

I stood next to Sunhyun until the rest of the girls came.

Nora had a plain white t-shirt, with light blue jeans. Her hair was up in a ponytail make up was similar and no jewelry with vans.

Kat had a black colored sleeveless shirt, with red wool cardigan over top. Gray leggings and flats, Kat's hair was straightened out.

Smile had blue long sleeved shirt, with black shorts and black converse. Her hair was braided in a fishtail braid with her bangs just showing.

3 hours later.

"Right there." The man said.

Kat was leaning up against a tree looking up at the branches, smiling as the camera man took pictures from every angle.

"She's so photogenic." Nora whispered to me.

I nodded agreeing with her statement. "Smile is too."

Smile was on the other side of the tree doing the same pose, making the picture come out like a reflection.

After 2 hours of camera flashing, Orders, and posing we finished the Photoshoot. They said it should be out for the July issue of the magazine.

"Thank you." We bowed to the stylist and the photographer.

"Okay, we have practice." Sunhyun said. Making us a groan, yawning from the sleep we haven't had. Our batteries are running really low.