A-app-ppa

April POV

Took us 30 minutes to get to SM because of traffic, and Adam starting to cry.

I pulled the stuffy adam out of his car seat, and I put a blanket over him. He sneezed again. "Kyungsoo I'm taking Adam to the doctors later."

"Yea because he's kinda scaring me."

I nodded, and Kyungsoo locked the car, we walked in and the hallways were empty.

Faint music was playing, and the walls were a wine red color lined with Awards, senior pictures, and plaques.

I stopped in front of a picture of EXO.

"Where's Appa?"

Adam looked at the picture, and pointed at the Winking Kyungsoo next to suho, and lay.

He smiled, and looked behind my shoulder to Kyungsoo.

"A-app-ppa." He said, and smiled.

"So cute." Kyungsoo said, and kissed Adam's cheek.

"U-umma." He said, and pointed at me. He poked my nose, and then he hugged me.

I kissed the top of his head, and we started walking again. I saw a man standing outside the dance practice room.

"Manager?" Kyungsoo said.

"Finally Kyungsoo your late." He said.

"Told you."  I said, and Adam giggled.

"And Miss April you will go to the office that's right down the hall next to Girls' Generation's Practice room." He explained.

"Thank you." I said. The manager walked inside.

"Hurry up, before they yell at you."

He nodded, and kissed my cheek. Kissing Adam's too. Adam waved, and Kyungsoo waved back. He walked into the room.

I walked down the hall, and saw a girl at the end of the hallway. She was on her phone, and had black hair.

I guess her heard me and looked up. I technically froze up when she smiled.

Tiffany

"Hello, are you April Winter?" She asks, and waves to Adam.

"Y-yes. You are Tiffany.. right?"

"That's me. Nice to meet you." She smiled.

"Nice to meet you too. This is Adam." I said, and Adam smiled.

"C-can I hold him?" She said, and blushed.

I nodded, and handed adam to Tiffany. She played with him for a couple seconds.

"Oh yea, the CEO told me for you to wait with us before he had an emergency meeting."

"Oh okay." I smiled.

"Come in." I nodded, and opened the door for her. She walked in and I followed behind.

I saw how Adam's eyes lighten up when the other girls squealed and ran up to tiffany.

I smiled, at how he smiled and got so happy. He got showered his hi's! And he's so cute! And where'd you get him?

"Sorry for how the girl's reacted. I'm Hyoyeon." She smiled.

"It's fine, I'm April."

"Do you babysit for the baby?"

"I'm his mother." I said, and cringed a little wondering on how'd she react.

"Oh! You're Kyungsoo's wife! Yea our manager told us Kyungsoo was getting married. We wanted to meet you earlier but we couldn't." She said.

"Yea I'm a little.. a little starstruck right now so.. I might blank out for a couple seconds." I said, and laughed.. awkwardly.

"No harm done. I get that a lot. You know the girl's right?" She said turning to the girls taking care of adam.

"Most of them..?"

"I'll introduce them to you." She smiled.

"Okay."

Another nine names to remember.