Practice

April POV

We said our goodbyes and thanked Dalia for the meal. We all headed to the car when I accidentally bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." I bowed and ran to the car. I saw her pull the door open and walk into the cafe.

She's looks familiar. That blonde hair.. Then another girl with sunglasses walks in. "Ready?" Sunhyun said.

We all nodded and we pulled out of parking lot. "We're going for a run and then for a bike ride."

"Doesn't sound that bad." Nora said.

1 hour later.

"I regret everything!" She said panting and laying on the ground.

We did 3 laps around the park Sunhyun brought us too.

"We can take a break and then we can start the bike ride." We all groaned at the activity.

I was sitting down underneath a tree, balancing a cold water bottle on my glasses against my forehead.

"April.. me thirsty... water.. please.." Smile said in between huffs of air. I pulled a water bottle out of the colder and gave it to her.

"Thanks.." she sighed.

"Are we doing this tomorrow?" Kat asked.

"For the next month." Sunhyun smiled.

"Tell my mom I love her.." Kat groaned.

Sunhyun started laughing. She pulled out a lunch bag. We expecting something sweet turned out to be oranges and Apples.

"They say if you cuss you relieve stress."

"Who says that?" Smile asked.

"The internet."

"Fuck.." I groaned.

Nora started laughing.

She handed us all an apple and a couple orange slices. "Finish these and then we start our bike ride."

We all groaned.

2 weeks later.

Kyungsoo POV

I woke up by myself again, I feel so lonely. I looked at the clock and saw it getting late.

11 am.

A lot has happened in these passed months. I turned 24. April celebrated Kaisoo day, Cause she loves it. We spent Christmas and New years with the boys and it's already February 13th. What should I get her?

I'll think about it later, Adam has a doctor's appointment at 2.

I stood up and made the bed. My phone started ringing. I walked over to the dresser nearly tripping over Adam's pororo. I quickly picked it up and I heard Adam's cries from down the hall.

I ran out of our room to his and found him standing up holding onto the side of the crib for balance. His cheeks were tear stained from the tears his shed.

"Good morning." I said walking over to him and picking him up. I wiped his cheeks and brushed some of his hair out of his eyes.

He layed his head on my chest as he started to close his eyes again. Drifting back to sleep.

"One more hour won't hurt." I walked over to our room and layed adam down wrapping him his blanket.

I closed the curtains and layed back down. I hugged adam pulling him away from the edge of the bed. I felt my eyes slowly close.