Ten Months

April POV

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Lee Sunhyun." She smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo." We all bowed.

"Sunhyun, is your manager. She going to help you through promotions and other things."

We all nodded, and he left.

"Well nice to meet you girls, so we'll start off with the weighing and height."

Shit.

We nodded, and she showed us to the balance scales, and other things. We took off our shoes, and sat down waiting for the nurse to get ready.

"Miss Smile, please step on the scale."

We watched her step onto the scale, and we could see her nervous face in the mirrors reflection.

"The weight range SM wants for you guys is 100 pounds to 110." Sunhyun explained.

"122." The nurse said.

That's not bad.

We all weighed and we were all around 120 to 125. "Tomorrow 8 am sharp. We meet here and wear comfortable clothes." She said.

Next women came and measured us.

The rest of the day was trying to look for our 'style' for our debut. "What if we dye their hairs the same color."

"No. Um.."

"What's our debut song?"

"You guys are a cover group. Like you sing covers of different songs."

"How about we just dress up in cute girly clothes. Dresses, or shorts that match."

"Like collars, bows, and Flowers!" The woman said, and quickly grabbed a binder. She stood next to Sunhyun and showed her things.

"Perfect. That's it!"

Later that day.

I picked up Bryan from School and Adam from my mom's. Adam was still sleeping when I walked into the house.

I put him down on the couch, and wrapped him in a blanket. I walked into the the kitchen. I opened the cabinets and saw nothing.

Only ramen, cereal boxes, and puddings.

"Gosh we need food."

I grabbed a packet of ramen and turned on the stove. I immediately turned it off when I heard Adam's cries.

I ran to the living room nearly tripping over a toy. I picked Adam up and noticed he was heating up fast. I put him in his highchair and gave him a toy.

He kept crying.

"Please don't cry Adam. I'm getting your medicine." I said. I grabbed the medicine and ran to him nearly falling again.

I tried to give him the medicine but he turned his head every time I tried to feed it to him.

"Adam please eat it. So you won't be sick."

He started whine again.

My phone started to go off. His cries started to get louder. I picked him up and rocked him. He quieted down but kept crying.

I grabbed my phone and saw Kyungsoo's missed call. I called him back and looked down at adam. He started to pull on his right ear.

Is there something wrong with his ear?

I'm getting worried. Kyungsoo finally picked up after a couple rings.

"April?"

"Sorry I didn't pick up. Adam's starting to get sick again. He was crying."

"Did you give him medicine?"

"I tried but he refused." I saw him still playing with his ear. He was still whining. But not crying.

"Try feeding him. It's probably because he's  hungry or sleepy."

"Yea. I'll try to give him something."

"I called you because I'm stuck in traffic."

"Okay. I'll go feed Adam."

"Love you."

"Love you too." He hung up.

I put my phone down, and noticed Adam was asleep but his hand was sit on his ear.

I put my hand on his forehead. He's still warm, but he needs to eat something.

"Adam.. wake up baby boy." I tried shaking him a little. He yawned and just repositioned himself.

"C'mon baby boy you have to eat something." He rubbed his eyes and looked at me with puffy eyes.

I put him in his highchair and grabbed the box of cherrios. I got a handful and I put in a small bowl.

I gave it to adam while I tried to get something ready.

Is Adam sick?

Or am I just worrying for no reason.