I'm not gonna die

WARNING:

Cuss words and drinking is used in this update. Read at YOUR own risk. Happy Reading!

(P.S. that's Taylor in the media :)

>< >< >< >< >< >< >< ><

April POV

"We successfully took care of a child. This calls for celebratory Beers." David said.

"In the garage." I said and they all stood up. They went into the garage with there beer case.

"I'll cook up something." Kyungsoo said.

I nodded, and I went into the garage. "April remember Hawaii?" Josh asked.

"That was 6 years ago. When David and William almost died?"

"Bloody David." They all laughed.

"We have to tell Kyungsoo." Taylor said.

"Oh yea we're going to Hawaii again when William comes back." David said.

"Did he call you guys yet?"

"We got a letter last week saying he'll be back next week. So you better get ready."

"She'll be crying her eyes out. Big Bother! You're home!" Josh said in a whiny voice.

"Fudge you."

Kyungsoo ran in and he grabbed my hand. He pulled me up from my seat and he pulled me into the house.

"April, my mom sent me this sushi place and they have delivery but I don't know what to get."

"Umm.. do you have a menu?"

"Yea. It's right here." He stuck his hand into his pocket and pulled out a sushi menu. He unfolded it and he put it down on the table.

My phone vibrated on the table, I grabbed it and saw a text notification. It was from Julia.

Julia: Get the Rainbow and Tokyo Rolls please thx!

We flipped through the pamphlet and found the rolls section. "They're pretty." Kyungsoo pointed.

It was a picture of a sushi rolls with different colored sashimi and avocado wrapped around the roll. "They're really pretty." I agreed.

2 pictures down were the Tokyo rolls. It was wrapped in regular rice, and other ingredients inside.

"With a side of white tuna, regular tuna, salmon, ginger, and wasabi." Kyungsoo read underneath the pictures.

"You call Kyungsoo." I said flipping to the front of the pamphlet.

"Can you call, please?" He whined.

"It was your idea." I said and he frowned. He'd really shy went it comes to calling people.

"Fine I'll call." I grabbed my phone and I dialed the number.

I put it up to my ear and Kyungsoo kissed my cheek surprising me. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Y-Yeoboseyo?"

I order in the sushi.

"So 6 deluxe sashimi sushi dinners and two 2 liter sodas?" The woman repeated.

"Yes please."

"Do you want Soy sauce with that?"

"Yes please."

"Okay the delivery will be there in about 20 minutes."

"Thank you."

"Thank you." The woman said and hung up.
"Thank you!" Kyungsoo said and he back hugged me. "Yea yea." I said and I put the phone down.

"Hawaii story!" Josh and Brian sang as they walked in. They started doing a sexual version of hula dancing they looked like strippers. Kyungsoo just laughed.

"Ha-waii!" They sang.

"Shut up and sit down before it becomes morning." Julia whines.

We all sit down and the twins are still dancing. Taylor pulls them by their ears and she sit then down.

"Oh yea that's Taylor, the perverted twins Josh and Brian, Julia, and David." I pointed.

"Hey~" they all slurred.

"I call first beer!" Taylor said and she opened the can of beer.

"Drunk ass." Julia scolded.

"You drink too." Brian pointed.

"I'm beginning responsible and I'm not drinking anymore."

"Oooo~" They cat called.

"Let's see how long that lasts." David said.

"And how you almost died in Hawaii." Julia smiled.

"Oh yea tell Kyungsoo the story David!" The twins cheered.

"Fine. We were Hawaii and we were at the beach. Stupid me goes in and I couldn't get passed that one wave, because it kept pulling back in and it crashed me into the rocks."

"And Julia's like just Die already! Don't fight it!" Taylor laughed.

"David's like, I'm not gonna die!" Josh said.

"Yea, I needed to live to say Fuck you Julia!" He said and Kyungsoo laughed.

The door bell rung and Kyungsoo got up. He walked towards the door and I saw the delivery man.

"We're going to back to Hawaii!" Brian sang.

"Sushi's here." Kyungsoo said and he put the two plastic bags on the table. I got up and ran to get the two sodas.

Me and Kyungsoo shared a dinner. While the others ate a whole dinner platter by themselves.

"What's this?" Kyungsoo pointed to a white lettuce like vegetable.

"The ginger. I think.." I said looking at the menu again. "Yea, the ginger." I said.

I took a bunch and stuffed it in my mouth. It was crunchy and I liked it. Kyungsoo didn't as much.

The doorbell rung and I stood up to get the door. I opened the door and I saw my mom and dad standing outside.

"Umma." I smiled. I hugged them and My dad gave me a white envelope. "Read it later." My dad said and they walked towards the dining room.

I heard there voices greeting each other. I looked at the envelope, it was just a plain white envelope.

Is it William's letter?

Probably.

Later that night.

"Thanks for the sushi Taylor smiled.

"No problem. You're not as drunk as usual."

"Adam's upstairs anyways. I'll see you tomorrow." She said and hugged me.

"Goodnight." I waved. They all got in the car and drove away.

"They're really nice." Kyungsoo laughed.

"Yeah."

"What's that envelope your dad gave you?"

"I don't know, I'm gonna go opened it." I said, and we walked into the kitchen. I opened the envelope and a letter was inside.

I unfolded the letter.

Dear, April

Hi April. I miss you, I wanted to write earlier but I didn't have the time. I heard I have a new nephew. I wanna meet him, and Kyungsoo. He sounds nice, he better be treating you nice. I love you. I'll be home next week. I can't wait to see you again.

Your big bother,

William Winter.

"Who's that?" Kyungsoo asked.

"My big bother, William."