Fever

April POV

"Adam.. Come on. Please?"

He was avoiding the spoon full of applesauce, he loves applesauce in the morning. He whined and hit the spoon out of my hand sending it straight to the floor spilling the sauce everywhere.

"Adam.." I sighed, quickly cleaning up the mess. Giving up on breakfast I put away the leftovers, and pulled Adam out of his high chair.

The sun shone through the windows once I enter Adam's room. Putting Adam down in his crib, I pulled out a green turtle shirt and a pair of shorts.

"Okay, Adam please don't fig- oh."

Looking down he was peacefully sleeping, hugging his plush pororo. I pulled the blanket over him and I closed the curtains.

Turning on his nightlight I closed the door, going back downstairs to make a small breakfast for Kyungsoo once he arrives home.

Kyungsoo's Photoshoot pulled out all night, which meant he was gonna come home drowsy and hungry.

Cutting up the strawberries, I put them to the side. I cut up the rest of the fruits, Putting them in the refrigerator to cool down a little.

I heard faint noises coming from upstairs, soon it got louder and louder that's when I noticed Adam must have woken up.

It's not little Adam to wake up crying unless it was a nightmare which he rarely receives one, but still it's very uncommon for Adam to cry. And that worries me.

Running up the stairs, opening the door I found Adam leaning up against the bars of the crib, hands rubbing against his tearful eyes.

"Baby." quickly picking him up, slightly swaying enough to calm his cries down. And it worked, he soon fell back asleep.

But that's not usual Adam behavior. Falling asleep, waking up crying, and falling back to sleep isn't what Adam does.

I decided to call my mom, it was around 10 at night over in America she's still awake.

"Umma."

"Hi sweetie." She responded cheerfully.

"Hi umma."

"How are you?"

"Not so good." I sighed, patting Adams back while balancing the phone and holding Adam was a lot harder than what it seems.

"Why is that?"

"Adam's been acting strange recently. Umma has any of us, ever fallen asleep and wake up in tears before?" I asked worried about her answer.

"Bryan and Cara. They've always done that, I mean it's natural waking up and no one is around. It worries the child, It's normal don't worry about it."

"Thanks Umma." I smiled, sighing in relief but that worry still was stuck in the back of my mind.

My mom told me about what she had planned this week, and she told me how the company was doing. We soon said our goodbyes, and I heard knocks coming from downstairs.

I walked downstairs opening the door, to find a drowsy Kyungsoo outside rubbing his eyes fighting the sleep.

"Hi beautiful." He smiled sheepishly.