3 days

April POV

"Ahh!" I said opening up my mouth and Adam curiously did the same. I suck the piece of orange into his mouth and he happily ate it.

"Taylor wants me to go with her and see how the weddings supposed to be arranged." I said to Kyungsoo who was making breakfast.

"William wanted to take me to a supermarket since he's cooking. And he wants me to help." Kyungsoo said as he set three plates on the table.

Adam sat in Kyungsoo's lap while we ate breakfast and Kyungsoo left first with William.

I changed Adam out of his pajamas into a blue and white shirt with a small truck on the front, blue shorts and sandals.

I pulled down the shirt to cover his small belly. I grabbed a towel and I slipped on my flip flops.

"And where are you off to?" My dad asked with eyes closed rocking himself in his rocking chair.

"Taylor wants me to check the wedding reception and.. Stuff." I said and he nodded telling me to go on.

I smiled and he did as well. I walked down the sidewalk and watched the cars pass by quickly making the air pick up.

I took off my flip flops and I held them in my hand as I walked into the sand. Adam laughed at how my feet disappeared into the sand after each step.

He giggled to himself as he pointed towards a Seagull that was near the shore. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I looked at the screen and I saw it was a text from Taylor.

From: Taylor
Where are you?

At the beach.

I told you to meet me at the hotel.

You told me the beach.

No I didn't.

Yea you did.

No hoe I said hotel.

You said BEACH

HOTEL

BEACH BAETCH

HOTEL HOE

I'm not leaving.
And Adams with me anyways

Fine Hoe.

I smiled after my win. I quickly put Adam down on the sand and I put down the towel.

I turned around and Adam was crawling away slowly towards the bird that caught his attention earlier. "Adam!" I said scaring the bird away.

I ran behind him sinking into the sand after every step. I picked him up dusting off any sand that was on his clothes.

"Don't do that again. You scared me." I said pinching his pouted cheeks. He giggled when I tickled his tummy. I sat him down in between my legs and I heard my name being called behind me.