Shy Kyungie

April POV

I finally got Adam to eat something and he took his medicine. He was on the couch watching Poporo. He was still a little warm.

I decided to cook up the ramen I took out earlier. I poured the ramen into a bowl and I pulled the drawer open to pull out a fork.

I poured the other half in a different bowl for Kyungsoo. I put it in the microwave to keep it warmed up.

I sat down at the table and watched Adam. He was playing with his teething toy.

He starting to bite a lot because he's growing teeth. I saw Adam look towards the front door and he clapped his small hands.

"A-Appa!" He squealed.

"Hi Baby boy." I heard.

Kyungsoo's home.

Kyungsoo POV

April's phone started to ring signalling it's a new day and to get up.

Or not it's just a call.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I stood up and went to her phone. I picked it up and answered it.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Unnie? Good morning." I heard on the other end of the call.

"I.. umm.."

"Is this April?"

"Kyungsoo.." I said stuttering wondering if I should wake up April.

I jumped on the bed and started shaking April.

I covered the phone and started rolling her out of the bed.

"Yeoboseyo?" I heard over and over again. What do I do? Why am I so shy?!

"April! April someone's calling you!" I said.

"What? What?" She said sitting up looking at me. I shoved the phone in her hand and I crawled off the bed.

"Yeoboseyo?" She yawned.

I heard the girl's voice saying good morning and that it's time to wake up.

"Umm.. Yea.. okay.. Thanks.. bye." She said and hung up.

"Kyungsoo?"

"N-ne?" I said trying not to look her in the eye.

"Why are you shaking?" She yawned.

"I'm n-not shaking.."

"Are you scared of Smile?" I could feel her arms wrap around me hugging me.

"N-no.. I'm not scared." I said turning around to hug her.

"You're face is red. You're shy, aren't you?"

I nodded as I hugged her back.

"Don't be shy." She said cupping my face in her small hands.

"I won't." I said.

She leaned in and kissed me pushing me back a little.

I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me. I could feel her arms snake around my neck. I kissed her cheek going down to her jawline and gently biting it.

"K-Kyungsoo.. not right now, I have to go." She said slightly pushing me.

"Okay.. but we have to finish." I told her.

"Maybe." She said letting go of me and walking towards the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

That girl..