Signed

Kyungsoo POV

I walked pasted Girls' Generation, and I heard giggles coming from inside. Not girl, but Adam giggles.

I knocked and a laughing Yoona opened the door. "Oh hi Kyungsoo."

"Hi yoona. I heard Adam? In here?"

"Yea.. you know April's Son?"

"Ha.. funny story.. I'm his father.." I nervously rubbed the back of my neck. She stared at me with a blank face.

"Oh, it's Kyungsoo." I saw Hyoyeon walk up to us. "He's.. April's.. Adam's.."

"Yea.. oh yea you guys weren't there. Only me and Sunny know. Kyungsoo is married to April and they had Adam."

"When did this happen?!"

I snuck away from the two bickering girls and walked over to the group of girls.

"Mountain bunny, bunny
Where are you going?
Bouncing, bouncing as you're running.
Where are you going?

Over the mountain peaks, peaks
I will climb them on my own
Plump, plump chestnuts
I will find and bring."

They all sang, making Adam fall to his side in laughter. He rubbed his eyes, and he noticed me. He pointed at me, and held his arms out to me.

All of the girls turned, and they all had surprised faces. "Kyungsoo!" They all said in unison.

I gave them a weak smile, and adam stood up falling back onto the floor. He whined, and held out his arms for me.

I picked them up, and held him. He put he head on my chest, and played with my fingers. "He's close." Sooyoung said. "Yea that's cause he's Adam's Appa!" Sunny smiled.

"What?!" They all said.

I started to blush. "Y-yea."

"How did we not know about this?" Jessica asked, and crossed her arms.

"Sunny and I are the only two that know. April and Kyungsoo got married 2 years ago, and had Adam." Hyoyeon explained.
Yoona made an explosion noise, and Adam giggled. "Whoa." Taeyeon said.

"gakkung!" Yoona said, and she held her hands out. Adam leaned towards her. I put him down, and he crawled towards her.

She picked him up, and played with him. "April's looking for you." Jessica said. I walked outside, and saw a sweating April.

"Are you okay? What'd the say?"

"I-I.. in-inter-national... T.V... YG.. SM.. singing.."

"Singing?!"

She nodded, and fanned herself.

She looked really pale, and was sweating. "April you're signing?!"

She nodded, and sat down on the floor. She whispered something.

I kneeled down next to her. "You said something."

"Adam's too young, and he told me I was just going to play for the YG concert.. but he told me after welcome to SMTown."