Valentine's Date

April POV

I dropped of Evelyn and I went home. I pulled into the driveway and I went inside. I found Kyungsoo and Adam sitting on the floor playing in the living room.

Adam immediately looked at me when I walked into the living room. I sat down next to Kyungsoo.

"Hi beautiful." Kyungsoo smiled.

A date!

"H-hi handsome." I said looking towards the floor. I tried to shake the idea of a date out of my mind but it didn't work.

"Are you sick?" Kyungsoo asked holding my hand.

"N-no.."

I felt adam crawl in between my legs and he used my knees to stand up. I felt him stand on my legs and he hugged me.

"Aww.." Kyungsoo cooed.

I playfully hit his arm and I hugged adam. I felt him place his lips on my cheek and he leaned back looking at me. "Umma.." he yawned.

"He's tired." Kyungsoo said patting Adams's back.

"He is. I'll go put him in his crib. Can you make dinner today?" I asked while getting up and picking up the sleepy Adam.

"Of course. But.."

"But what?"

"You have to give me a kiss." He said with a smile.

I felt my face heat up again. "O-okay."

I quickly pecked his lips and then ran towards the stairs. "Don't trip!" Kyungsoo warned.

"I won't." I answered.

Next day.

Evelyn POV

"April!" I said through the phone.

"What?"

"You have to come home quick!"

"Why?"

"Because the sarge is back. He wants to talk to you, and you have to pick up your cousins."

"God dammit." She hissed.

"Hurry!"

"Okay. Okay I'll be there soon, and get me some clothes out."

"I will." I hung up and quickly called Kyungsoo."

"Pick up.." I said while it was ringing.

"Evelyn?"

"Kyungsoo! April's on her way home! She'll probably be there in two hours."

"Just enough time. Daniel wants to talk to you." Kyungsoo said.

"O-okay.."

"Evelyn?"

"Hey." I answer.

"How's your day?"

"Good. How's yours?"

"Good. Happy Valentine's day sweetie."

"Thanks. You too." I blushed.

"I love you."

"I-I love you too." I said. He hung up.

The door busted open and April ran up the stairs. "April you better hurry!"

"Don't rush me! Making me nervous!" She's so cute.

April POV

"Hold still!" Evelyn said.