Stayed up late

April POV

I blinked my eyes open, and I flipped over. I pat around the empty space which is usually used by Kyungsoo.

I sat up, and saw Kyungsoo wasn't there. I hugged his pillow breathing in his sweet scent.

I didn't here anything.

Everything was calm. Too calm.

I quickly got up, brushed my teeth.

I cleaned my face, and I put on my glasses. I walked out into the hallway, and went into Adam's nursery. I checked his crib, but he wasn't there.

I walked down the stairs, and walked into the living room. I saw how the curtains were all closed, and it was dark.

I saw Adam was sleeping soundly next to Kyungsoo on the floor. They both looked so precious. I smiled, and went into the kitchen. I was starving, I grabbed an apple, and took a bite out of it.

I heard noises, coming from the living room. I stopped chewing, and stood there. I heard a yawn, and some moving. Then I heard Kyungsoo start to snore.

I tried to keep my laughter in. I opened the fridge, and looked inside. I felt lazy, and took out some frozen waffles.

I took out 3 and popped them into the microwave. I don't toast them, I don't why. I heard someone yawn, and I heard Adam start to whine.

I quickly walk over to them, and I picked up adam.

"Shh.. you'll wake up appa." I cooed.

He kept crying.

"You must be hungry." I went upstairs, and fed him. I burped him, and I rocked him. He yawned and closed his eyes.

"Still sleepy huh? You and appa must have stayed up late."

I put him in his crib to sleep. I turned on the baby monitor, and I clipped the other one to my jean back pocket.

I close the door, and leave a small crack. I walk out, and go downstairs.

"Morning Kyungsoo."

"Good morning April." He said, as I pasted by him.

"Wait April." He said.

"Yea, what?" I turned, and he hugged me.

"I'm so tired."

"What time did you two stay up to?"

"5 am."

"What? Kyungsoo go to sleep, you must be tired."

"I'm hungry." He whined.

"I'll wake you up in 2 hours, and make you breakfast."

"Love you." He said, and kissed my cheek. He went to our room, and closed the door.

Great. Now I have to make breakfast for my husband. I walked down stairs, and made breakfast.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Hai, guys! Sorry I haven't updated lately it's because I'm getting a little stressed out from school work, and my highschool application.

Blah. Blah.

Soap!

Hope you guys liked this update, I love you guys so much and Happy Reading!

~Flower