Lee's Residence

April POV

"Okay, everyone here?" My dad said counting us all, as we got out of the car. William unbuckled Adam out of his car seat and I was helping Nana with her seatbelt.

Cara held Jenny, while Ari held Nana's hand. Locking the car we all walked up the cement steps up towards the front door.

"April?" Kyungsoo said, looking over to him I saw how Kyungsoo seemed a little weird. His eyes looked worried, and a faint pink dusted across his pale cheeks. "Do you they'll like me?"

"Of course they will. We're all strangers to them." I said.

"We don't get along," Cara said clearing her throat, "So we don't talk to them as much. We're not really close."

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Especially Rachel." She hissed.

Looking up the house I looked at the exterior of the mansion. The house was a modern house, tall, and very square like. Wide Windows, and everything inside was visible from the outside.

The door swung open, revealing My aunt Anna and Uncle Franklin.

"I'm so glad you could make it!" My aunt smiled, "Right Franklin?"

"Of course!" Uncle Franklin smiled but we could tell it was all artificial, no one would be this happy to see us.

"Come on in!" We all took off our shoes, and their servants took our jackets. "Dinner will be ready soon." Aunt Anna said, my mom and her disappeared as they start simple small talk.

"Where do we go now?" Bryan asked looking up to me.

"Well, well, well. If it since the Winters." Byron smirked as we walked down the staircase Marco trailing behind. "And new winters too?"

"Byron." William said. "Long time no see."

"Yea." We heard, Rachel's menacing smile appeared next to Marco. "It's been a long time, hasn't it Cara?"

"Yea it has." Cara said crossing her arms.

Settling down in the large living room, we all took sides. Staring at each other, shooting daggers, and death wishes across the room Rachel decided to speak up.

"So.. Who's the new Members?" She smiled. "Oh! How rude of me."

Yeah, how rude of you.

"I'm Lee Rachel, these are my brothers. Byron and Marco."

"I-I'm D.O K-Kyungsoo."

"Your son?" Byron asked pointing to Adam who was in Kyungsoo arms. Adam seemed to be frightened by them, I guess it's true that a baby can sense his parents feelings.

"Y-Yea."

"Wife?" Rachel adds in.

"Me." I said, She looked at me with surprised eyes.

"So I guess your not a Winter anymore. You shouldn't be here, should you?" She smirks making me ball up my fists in fury.

"Rachel! That's not a way to treat our guests, especially our family!" Aunt Anna scolded making Rachel pout and fall into her seat.

Defend me Aunt Anna!

"Come, let's sit down dinners ready."

Settling into the large dinning room, it was all classy and tidy. Dark oak dining table, white cloth, red candles, and a crystal chandelier hanging over top of us.

Plates with cutlery was set in front of us.

"A baby chair ma'am?" A woman asked me smiling.

"Y-Yes please." I smiled, she soon came back with a high chair. I sit Adam into the chair, and she puts a small plate with potatoes, meat, and rice in front him.

We all had same along with bread, salad, and Pasta. It was all very yummy, Kyungsoo ate worry free which made me happy.

Dessert was red velvet cake with buttercream frosting. It was delicious we all thanked Aunt and Uncle for the meal and we all took a seat in the living room.

"Walk around, feel free to anything." Aunt Anna smiled, Bryan and William ran straight outside to the basketball hoops.

Me and Kyungsoo sat by the pool with Adam playing with a toy truck Uncle Franklin gave him as a early birthday gift.

"The parents seem nice but," Kyungsoo said, "To be honest your cousins are a little rude."

"I know they're always like that. There's only one that isn't like that but she lives in Tokyo. So I don't see her often." I sigh thinking of Lani.

"April?"

"Umm?"

"Don't over work yourself." Kyungsoo said looking over to me holding my hand tightly.

"Where is this coming from?" I asked laughing at like at his randomness. Adam crawled up to me, I held him in my arms patting his back softly. He was slowly drifting off to sleep smiling cutely.

"I don't know, it just came up."