Car Ornaments

April POV

"Don't worry, I raise 3 kids including you. I'll take extra care of adam." My mom smiled, as she rocked the sleeping baby boy.

"Okay.. I'll call at lunch time. Okay?"

"We'll be fine. Now go, you'll be late."

"Thanks Mom." I said, and hugged her.

"Be careful. I love you."

"Love you too." I kissed Adam's forehead, and waved. She waved back and walked into the house. "Ready Bryan?"

"Ready April." I buckled him into his seat, and closed the door.

An hour earlier.

"April do me a favor." My mom said.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Can you please take Bryan to school for me? The bus he's on broke down, and they'll have it fixed until next week."

"Sure. It'll be nice to spend time with Bryan again."

"Thank you so much April." She smiled.
"No problem."

"So, third grade right?"

"Yep!" He said.

"I have something for you April."

I looked in the rear view mirror, as I back out of the driveway. "What is it?"

"An early Christmas present! Since you're so far away, I made you this." He smiled, as he put it on my shoulder.

I grabbed it, and it was in a shape of a small gingerbread man. It also smelled like the yankee candles Christmas cookie candle.

"Your favorite, it's a car ornament!"

"It's so cute! Thanks Bryan." I smiled. I hung it on the mirror, and he smiled.

I drove him to school. We said our goodbyes, and I headed to the SM building.

Kyungsoo left earlier than me. I might see him, I doubt it though. I locked the car, and walked through the double doors.

I looked for practice room 719. I went up to the third floor, and stood outside the door. I brought a shaky hand up, to the door knob and turned it.

I took a deep breath and pushed it open.