Are you okay, Baby boy?

April POV

Next day.

"April wake up." I heard.

"Hmm..?" I rubbed my eyes, and sat up.

"My manager called, and asked me to bring you."

"Why?" I yawned. I'm not use to wake up this early.

"I don't know. He just told me to bring you. And he said it's okay to bring Adam too we can ask other groups to take care of him."

"Okay.." I said, and pushed the blanket off of me.

I stood up, and walked towards the bathroom. "Good morning, April." Kyungsoo said, and hugged me before letting me go into the bathroom.

"Good morning, Kyungsoo." I said, and walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, and took a shower.

I walked out, grabbed so random shirt and sweatpants I found. I slipped them on, and I saw Kyungsoo walk in with a sleepy adam in his arms.

"Good Morning." I cooed, and Kyungsoo handed Adam to me.

He put his small head on my chest, and stared at his hands.

"His forehead was a little warm when I woke him up but he's temperature has gone down."

"Really?" I put my palm on his small forehead, and caressed his cheek. He was a little warm.

"That's weird. He does look a little sad."

"Are you okay, baby boy?" Kyungsoo asked, with a worried look.

Adam, grabbed Kyungsoo's finger and held it. He looked really sad, and not like his usual self.

"Kyungsoo I think there is something wrong with Adam."

"He's not smiling." Kyungsoo said, and noticed how worried I was.

Adam let go of Kyungsoo's finger, and started to fall back asleep.

"Let him take a nap, we'll see how he's feeling after." Kyungsoo said.

I nodded, and I put adam on our bed. I put a soft blanket over him, and watched him how peacefully he slept.

"C'mon, your other baby's hungry." Kyungsoo said.

I blushed, followed him downstairs and started Breakfast.

•°•°•°•

115 views yay!

Thanks for reading.. umm.. I love you guys so much and Happy Reading!

~Flower