Home

April POV

YG and SM decided before the groups debut once again that Adam, Kyungsoo and I should spend more time together.

Catching an unexpected flight back to Seoul, with Adam was a little hectic. But we managed to get through it even though the Jet lag is going to kill us a few hours, we were just tired and just wanted to be home.

Pushing the front door open throwing my bag onto the floor, I limped into the house shutting the door with my foot.

"Adam.. You're getting heavy." I groaned, Looking up to the wall clock as the hands ticked away around the clock signaling a new hour has come and passed.

"Umma.." He yawned, "Appa?" He questions making me smile at how he's starting to worry about us.

"He'll be home soon." I patted his back, Climbing the stairs slowly careful not the trip and fall, I changed Adam into his pajamas.

"Umma?" He yawned as I tuck him into his crib, Sitting his Pororo next to him. "Song?"

Nora and Kat would Sing Adam to sleep when I took overnight practices so I don't have to stay away from him for too long. I guess he really likes singing.

"Okay," I sighed sleep catching up to me too, I picked Adam up and held him in my arms hugging his small body and kissing his warm cheeks as I soon started the lullaby.

"Twinkle, Twinkle little star.
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.
Twinkle, Twinkle little star.
How I wonder what you are."

Repeating the small melody, Adams eyes slowly closed Falling into a deep and sweet sleep. Kissing his forehead I placed him back into his crib, Pulling the blanket over his tummy.

Smiling at how he hugged the small plush I whisper, "Goodnight Baby boy." Before turning on his truck nightlight and softly closing the door behind me.

Yawning at how tired I was from the long trip home, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs which made me jump once I saw a drowsy Kyungsoo round the corner.

Lidded eyes flew wide open once he saw me, arms almost immediately went around me wrapping me in a strong yet sweet hug.

"Missed you too Kyungsoo." I smiled, Snuggling up even closer than the previous hug he sighed once he pulled back caressing my cheek with his warm hands.

"You, April you didn't have surgery.. Right?" He stuttered looking a little bit scared from his question.

"Of course not. Why would you think that Kyungsoo?"

"You seem- or look a little different." He smiled, hugging me once more.

"Oh." I laughed, "I might look a little different. It's almost been 8 months."

"Cutie."

•••••••••••••••

I know it's a little short but, I'll try to update on the weekends since School is being a huge pain right now.

I have to go to sleep earlier now, and homework is another problem. But I'll try my best to make a longer and more interesting Chapter next update for you guys.

Thank you guys for being patient and thank you for the reads and vote. It really makes me happy that you guys like the story.

I love you guys so much and Happy reading!

~Flower🌺