Happy Birthday

1 month later.

April POV

My feet hitting the cold wooden floor as I tip toed down the hall towards Adam's room. The door was open slightly results to Kyungsoo sneaking in giving a goodbye kiss for the birthday boy before leaving to practice.

Slipping on my glasses i slid into the dark room, since it is the start of winter the days has become shorter and the night roams longer which I don't mind.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Adam. Happy birthday to you!" I sang in a low voice as I tickled his tummy.

His little pale hands rubbing against his eyes opening them with a sheepish smile. Smiling as my heart warmed up from his sleepy look.

"Umma.." he yawned as I pulled his up into a tight hug.

"Happy birthday Baby boy." I sighed as I walked out of the room into mine. "Still sleepy?" I giggled as I watched him try his hardest not to fall asleep against my neck.

With cute eyes I finally crawled into bed with the tired child. Laying down next to him, the heat turned on warming up the house. The temperature has been dropping a lot recently, which meant higher electricity and water bills.

But putting that aside, Adam feel asleep once his little head hit the pillow He must be really tired. He is turning 3 today, and he's grown so much. I don't want him to grow up, he can stay little and tiny so I can care for him.

Later that day.

Kyungsoo POV

"Sorry Kyungsoo." Chanyeol sighed with genuine sadness into his voice. "SM is being a jerk today."

"No it's fine, stop by if you guys have time later okay?" I smiled as I could tell Chanyeol was genuinely sad.

"Okay, bye."

"Bye." Ending the call and I put down my phone. April came into the Living room with the little blue and red racing car cake. Enough for the 3 of us.

A little number 3 sat on top of the cake, being placed on the coffee table. April sat down with Adam in her lap and I sat next to them.

Collecting a little bit of the blue icing and dotting them on Adam's cheeks and nose, he was giggling mess once we sang Happy Birthday.

"Happy Birthday Adam!" We cheered as he blew the candle out with our assistance. Hugging and kissing us both as April cut the cake.

The rest of the day went by smoothly until the end of the day.

"April your phones ringing." I said as I dried my hair in the bathroom hearing April's ringtone blast in our room.

"Can you answer it?" She was busy putting Adam to sleep which took a little bit. 2 bedtime stories and a song isn't easy for a 3 year old.

Grabbing the phone I looked at the Caller ID, and unknown number was calling. I hesitantly answered the phone putting up to my ear.

"H-Hello?"

"Hello Mrs.Do?" The man said on the other side of the line.

"This is her husband."

"Ah, Mr.Do. Is your wife around? I need to speak with her."

"She's busy at the moment. Pardon me but who is this?"

"The United States Department of Defense."

What?