It's done

Kyungsoo POV

"What?" April said, I watched her pace around the kitchen as her ruffled her hair multiple times with a confused look of her face.

"What do you mean- I never heard of this. What- But why?" She said louder making me put down the book I was reading, walking to her side.

"What happened?" I asked, looking at me she said shook her head making me confused.

"No. No when did- SM did what?!" She yelled making me jump. Adam wobbled into the room, his eyes watery.

I picked him up rocking him slowly, Kissing his forehead to calm him down. His head lays against my chest, as I sat down at the dining table next to April.

"Fine." She said putting down the phone.

"SM traded us for some new solo artist with YG." She huffed.

"What? Traded you?" Anger filled her eyes, but when her eyes landed on Adam she calmed down.

"Yeah. We're being sent to California tomorrow morning."

"California? By yourself? You can't leave." I said making up as many excuses, I don't want her to leave again.

"I don't wanna go. But.. SM filed all of our paperwork and we're under YG entertainment now." She sighed, "I don't know how this happened."

Next day.

"It's done. I can't do anything about it." Sooman plainly said no expression in his eyes, "The girls are now YG's property."

"They're no one's property!" I yelled slamming my fist onto the wooden table. "They're your responsibility."

"Were. But not anymore, is there anything else I can help you with today?"

"No that's all." I huffed leaving the office slamming the door behind me. Rushing down the hall towards April's practice room.

"Kyungsoo." April said as I hugged her tightly, Kissing her forehead. I watched the men move the boxes out of the room leaving it empty.

"Don't worry okay?" I reassured kissing her cheek, "Everything's gonna be fine."

Sooman POV

"Do you think this is the best way to approach the situation?" Young-min said, "What if it all backfires and The girls becomes famous?"

"YG can't possibly make them famous. They aren't even pretty, they won't go anywhere. I'll make sure of that."