Lego House

2 months later.

April POV

"April? You coming?"

"I'm getting ready. I'll be there soon." I said.

"Bring Adam, and Kyungsoo." She said, before hanging up.

"E-Evelyn? Evelyn? Aish." I put my phone down, and finished straightening my hair.

I turned off the straightener, and unplugged it.

I could see in the reflection of the mirror, adam running down the hall, and Kyungsoo following.

I laugh to their silliness, and then I hear Adam's squeal when he got caught. "April?" Kyungsoo asked while laughing.

"Yes?" I answer, and finish my make-up.

"Can we go to your concert?" Kyungsoo asked, as he walked in with a giggling adam in his arms.

"I was gonna ask you that." I said.

"So... a yes?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Yes, Kyungsoo you guys can go." I said, and finished my make-up.

Adam clapped, and reached towards me. Kyungsoo handed Adam to me, and he hugged me.

Kyungsoo smiled, and I blushed.

2 hours later.

"April, I got legos for adam." Evelyn said.

"Thanks." I said.

I sat down with adam in my lap. She pulled in, a Lego duplo toy set. It was in a shape of a small toy cart.

Evelyn dropped it off, and I waved thanks to her. She was going on stage. She had her own duet with another girl from the orchestra.

Kyungsoo came in with the lunch bag, he packed.

"Zoom~" Adam hummed. He was on his knees looking into the cart filled with things for him to explore.

He pushed it over making the cart topple over to it's side and the colorful blocks roll out.

"Uh-oh." Kyungsoo said. Adam covered his mouth with his small palms, and giggled. I smiled, and Kyungsoo sat next to me.

"If he gets hungry." Kyungsoo said.

"There's a bottle of milk in there. I put it in there in case he starts whining."

"Is it formula, or..?"

"The natural milk I guess."

"From-"

"Yes, Kyungsoo." I said before he continued.

He blushed, and played with Adam. I took random pictures of both of them without either of them noticing.

I got my violin, and quietly tuned it so adam wouldn't notice. I put rosin on the bow, and I cleaned the finger board.

I tightened the bow, and put it in it's case.

Adam stood up, and held up his little toy car to me.

"So pretty." I said, and he squealed in delight. He handed it to Kyungsoo and crawled to me.

He grabbed the chair legs, and stood himself up. He pat my leg, and I leaned towards him.

He tugged on my shirt collar.

"You're hungry aren't you." I picked him up, and put him in my lap.

"I can give him a yogurt." Kyungsoo said.
"I guess he wants milk." I said, and pulled out a blanket from my bag.

I fed him, and he fell asleep.

I fixed myself, and I stood up. Kyungsoo fell asleep too.

"April you're on." Evelyn said.

I nodded. I put down adam on the couch, and quickly tucked the blanket around him.

"Kyungsoo, wake up I'm going on stage." I said.

"Huh? Okay.. I'll take care of adam." He stuttered.

"Good remember if adam gets hungry you know where the bottle is." I said.

"Umm hmm. Love you." He said.

"I love you too." He cupped my face, and pulled me down to him. He kissed me, and it was probably the sweetest and quickest kiss he's ever given me.

"Go." He said. I grabbed my case, and waved before I walked out the door.