Busy

April POV

"Change!" Sunhyun said pushing me into the dressing room closing the door behind me. I changed into the navy blue and white baseball tee with the matching jeans.

I quickly slipped on my converses, tying them running out into the crowd and hot room. Lilac grabbed my hand pulling me towards the corner of the room. Sitting me down she brushed my hair untangling any knots.

Collecting my hair up into a perfectly right ponytail. Putting hairspray in to keep any baby hair or fly always down. "You didn't sleep, did you." She sighed.

"No, I couldn't." I said. Yesterday we were called in for an emergency dance practice. The normal 8 hour practice turned into an all nighter. Calling Kyungsoo at midnight telling him I wasn't coming home was very strange and sad feeling for me.

In the past 24 hours I've not seen either of them, making me feel sad and empty inside. "Here." Sunhyun said handing me a Starbucks coffee. "Drink it up."

"I c-can't." I stuttered to fight the yawn that was coming up. "I won't sleep for the rest of the day."

I can't drink coffee, my stomach wasn't made for that drink for some reason. I only drink coffee when I need to stay up. I've only done that once or twice.

"Just drink it. We're not going home today either." She sighed pushing the drink up to my lips. I took small and quick sips of the hot substance, careful not the burn myself.

After I finished the cup, Lilac started my make up. "I put this on when I'm running late and still half asleep." She explained, rubbing a lotion-soap type of cream onto my face.

"Woah." I said. It felt like little water droplets were exploding in my faces waking me up, it smelled nice too. Orange tangy was the smell of the lotion.

She clean up my face, finished up the nature look, Sunhyun told me that this was begin pre-recorded so we get to interact with the fans.

"Be nice. Smile, and have fun." She told us as the staff clipped the microphone box on our clothing, taping the microphone on our faces with clear tapes.

Smile and Kat walked onto the stage, first followed by Nora. Something was wrong with my microphone, "One, two. One, two." The man said into the microphone.

They pressed buttons the big dashboard, pulling small levers, holding buttons down until the microphone finally synced up the the machine.

"Good." He gave me a thumbs up, as I felt my legs go limp. My palms got sweaty, and I couldn't swallow as I walked up the steps.

"Annyeonghaseyo." We bowed towards the very big crowd of fans holding up their bias groups light up sticks. "We are Four." We smiled.

"Annyeong!" They answered back.

"Please introduce yourselves." We heard the producer say.

Nora started off since she is the eldest and our leader or I think of her as our leader.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Lee Nora, the eldest of the group." She nodded.

"And how old are you Nora?"

"28 years old." Nora smiled shyly.

"Woah." The crowd cooed making Nora blush.

"Annyeong! I'm Kim Kat or Kim Kathryn and I'm 27 years." She smiled brightly.

"Annyeong. I'm Smile Mineral, and I'm 24 years old." Smile, smiled and everyone cooed at her cute eye smile.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo. I'm April Winter, and I'm 23 years old." I stuttered blushing at all the people staring at me.

"Maknae!" Everyone cheered making me hid behind Smile.

"Okay let's start!"

After two recordings we were done with Inkigayo for today. We weren't in the contest which made me feel better. I think we did good, but I was so nervous.

"Thank you all for coming!" Nora waved.

"Have a restful peaceful day!" We smiled for bowing to the crowd, waving as we walked off stage.

"Go job girls!" Lilac and Sunhyun smiled giving us all high fives.

"April your phones ringing." Nicholas said as ran up to me. I grabbed the phone and walked over out into the hallway.

"Hello?"

"Hi beautiful."

"Hi handsome." I smiled, feeling happy just by hearing his voice.

"What are you doing?"

"I just finished recording for Inkigayo. You?"

"I'm eating lunch with Adam. Say hi umma."

"Umma?" I heard Adams tiny little voice making me beaming out in happiness.

"Hi baby boy."

"Umma! Hi Umma!" He giggled, "Umma.. E-Eat y... Yet?" He asked.

"Umma will eat soon. Umma misses you."

"Adam.. M-Miss Umma too!" He said into the phone. "Adam sleepy.. Umma."

"Nap time." I smiled, "Bye-Bye Adam. Umma loves you."

"Adam l-loves umma too. Bye-Bye Umma!" He giggles before Kyungsoo chuckles into the phone.

"He's growing up fast." Kyungsoo sighed.

"Too fast." I sighed in return.

"April we gotta go." Nora said popping out into the hallway before walking back in. I nodded.

"Kyungsoo I got to go."

"Are you coming home tonight?"

"I don't think so. I'll call you later. Okay?"

"I love you April."

"I love you too Kyungsoo."

We said our goodbyes before I walked back into the room. "We have a Photoshoot." Sunhyun said.