Sad

April POV

"Now I have a suspicion that.. D.O might be suffering from stress and depression."

Those words kept repeating in my head, scaring and worrying me more by the second. Just thinking about how Kyungsoo feels right now is keeping me on high alert.

It makes me sad just knowing Kyungsoo is in a full blown emotional war with himself and I can't do anything about it kills me.

"April it's almost 2 am, you should go to sleep." Kyungsoo said looking over to me. We stayed up watching Titanic to see if it eased his mind a little bit so he could sleep but it doesn't seem to help.

"I'm not sleepy." I lied.

I'm pinching my thighs just to keep my head up and eyes open. I lost interest in the movie and I started to stare at my hands following the lines of my palms.

"Okay."

I felt my eyelids become heavier, maybe a little bit of sleep won'to hurt right?

"K-Kyungsoo?" I stuttered fighting the sleep. "I'm going to bed." I yawned rubbing my eyes.

"Okay." He nodded. "I'll go with you."

We walked up the stairs doing our nighttime or early morning routines consisting of brushing our teeth, changing clothes, and reading a chapter or two in the book I've been hooked on for the past week.

"Can you read for me please?" I yawned. "Just the summary."

"Okay." He agreed holding the book in between his hands slipping on his glasses and carefully reading the printed letters.

"Despite the tumor shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been nothing but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazels story is about to be completely rewritten." Kyungsoo reads perfectly.

"Sounds like a good book." He said examining the book cover flipping through the pages.

"Yeah, it's been out for a while now and I'm finally gonna read it. But later." I yawned.

"Yea, I'm.. Actually getting sleepy too." He yawned making me yawn.

"Good!" I smiled taking his glass off, reaching over him putting the glasses on the bedside table. Turning the lamps off, I shrunk into the bed wrapping myself in the warm blankets.

"Good night handsome." I yawned and he didn't respond back, I flipped over to face him. His eyes were closed and he was breathing gently.

I kissed his forehead and fell asleep next to him.

Next day.

We've been sitting on the couch starting at the T.V for the past hour, and my legs are starting to fall asleep.

Kyungsoo still had that sad gloomy expression on his face. A permanent frown was stamped on his lips, making me frown as well.

I got up and walked into the kitchen, pulling the refrigerator door open. I got happy because there was no food.

Closing the door and I ran over to Kyungsoo.