Sun Juna

April POV

A week pasted by very fast due to the practice and we started recording, it's was pretty easy. Well for me because I technically just had to read the lines out loud.

We were in the practice room waiting for Nicholas to come in. I was dozing off to the sleep before The doors swung open. 4 men walked into the room, and one caught my eye.

I gasped out loud making me cover up my mouth with my phone, as I stared at his smirking face.

"I have this small project for you girls." Nicholas said. We all stood up and heard his words, "It's a small one, it'll include these backup dancers. You girls will be performing Mr.Chu by Apink." He smiled awkwardly.

Seconds later the girls exploded in whined and complains.

"I thought it was the following week!"

"On stage? In front of humans?"

"Is this our debut?"

Nicholas cleared his throat making them shut up, "This isn't your debut, just a small project. You will be known as four, and we have until next Monday. And it is live on inkigayo." He said making us all panic internally.

"Okay so you all with be doing a small introduction with these fine gentlemen."

Hah. The fourth one isn't a gentlemen, he's an animal.

"It'll be in the beginning. So let's get started, I'll assign partners. Smile with Andy, Nora with Adrian, Kat with Hansen, and April with Carlos."

You mother trucker..

He stared at him with a small cute smile once he stood next to me, did he have to give me the tallest one to make me feel short?

"Okay let's start."

3 hours later.

"One, two, three, and four. Again!" He repeated.

Carlos linked his arm with him, walking me towards the middle of the room. "Okay now grab the girls hands." They did as instructed. "Hold them up to your chest, and now kiss her hand." I started to cringe at that part, it felt really weird.

"Good! And that's it, now for the dance!"

7 hours later.

"One, two, three and Mr.Chu!" He said and we all stood still in our spots right at the beginning of the chorus. "Good! I that's it, we'll practice more tomorrow. Good job guys!" He cheered, we bowed and thanked him before leaving.

"Why are you following me?" I asked once I was outside in the parking lot.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay." He said, "You seem tired. You feel good right?" He placed his hand on my forehead, and then up to my cheek.

I pulled away, getting into my car.

"Text me. I'm getting bored of waiting." He said, once I pulled out of the parking lot.

"Well then it's staying that way." I yawned driving home.

Kyungsoo POV