Four

April POV

I pushed the door open, and I saw a girl sitting down on the floor across the room. She quickly stood up, and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo."

"Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed.

"You must be April. You're really good with instruments." She smiled.

"Thank you." I said, and she grabbed my hand pulling me down next to her.

She has really pretty blonde hair, and sparkly hazel eyes. She's skinny, with pearly white skin.

She lips were a natural or what they look like nude color. Her face was small and round. Cute chubby cheeks, what I would love to squeeze till death.

I noticed she had a couple birth
marks on her wrist.

"I'll tell you something. It's a secret don't tell anyone. Okay?"

I nodded.

"I have a secret super power. I'm diamond girl." She whispered.

"Really?"

"I played connect the dots the other day, and it formed a diamond!" She whispered, using her fingers to trace a diamond on her wrist.

"Smile with her diamonds again." I heard.

"It's true Nora!" I turned, and saw who the mysterious voice came from.

"Hi. You're pretty. I'm Nora. Lee Nora." She waved. Nora looked like the complete opposite of Smile.

Nora, had a dark milk chocolate color to her hair. Dark pine green eyes,

I stood up, and bowed. "April Winter." I smiled.

"Smile, you haven't even introduced yourself haven't you?"

"Oh! Yea I haven't.." she said, shrinking a little from her words. Resembling a five year old who forgot to do her chores, or lied to their parent.

"I'm Smile Mineral, like the metals." She blushed. "Nora is my step-sister."

"Almost step-sister. Our parents are getting married so.. yea."

I nodded, and the door opens letting in a cold gust of air.

"Kat Unnie!" Smile says, and she runs up to the pretty girl.

She had red wine hair, light gray eyes with the same sparkle in her eye as Smile. "Hi Smile!" She said, and they both hugged. They were all taller then me. Kat is a little thick, and she has pretty thighs to be honest.

She actually really tall, she became taller as she walked into the room. "Your April. I've heard a lot of you."

"April Winter." I bowed. "I'm Kim Kat. Or Kim Kathryn."

I smiled, and then she turned around putting her things on the floor near the floor.

"And the second youngest is married."

They know?! How?! When?! Where?!

"Our little Eye Smile is getting married soon." Nora said, and she gently ruffled Smiles hair.

"Yah. Keep it quiet." She said walking over to the mirror fixing her hair.

"April are you in a relationship?" Kat asked.

How am I suppose to answer?

Do I tell them I'm Married?

And that I have a child?

I'm fucked.

The door opened, and the CEO walked in.

Thank god.

We all stood up, and bowed.

"Hello ladies."

"Hello." We all answered.

"I guess you all introduced yourself to each other. Am I right?"

We all nodded.

"Good. Welcome to SM four."

"Four?"

•°•°•°•

Not the best but, I'll try to make the next one interesting. I hope this update didn't take long. My phone's acting up, so I might update a day or two late. But I hope you guys liked this update.

Love you guys, and Happy Reading!

~Flower