Winter

Kyungsoo POV

"Don't worry They do this almost every year." William sighed as he handed me the bright red  Rudolph mug filled with hot creamy cocoa.

April and The twins were fighting over the multi-colored Christmas lights. They were fighting over claimed decorating territory.

The deal was April decorated the fireplace, and the twins decorated the staircase but Josh crossed the line and stole the lights enraging April.

"Entertaining huh?" Cara laughed as she settled down next to Bryan who was decorating the Tree with ornaments as Adam ate popcorn his eyes attached to the t.v. As he watched the pororo yearly Christmas one-hour special.

April, Adam, Bryan and I we all flew into New York to spend Christmas with April's family. Since my parents were visiting my older brother.

"April! Let go! You know these were mine!" Josh demanded his hands gripped around the wired lights.

"No! You had the white lights! I had the colored ones!" She whines throwing ageyo into the fight.

"What's all the fuss about?" April's mom intersects taking the lights away from the fighting relatives.

"Umma!" April whines throwing herself onto the carpeted floor, "I had them first!"

"No Umma! She said I could use them!"

"No one gets the lights then. Every single year, it's must be a tradition now." Umma mumbles as she walks away from the settled fight.

Sticking out their tongues at each other as they go back to their decorating stations. The thing that surprised me was that none of the Commotion distracted Adam. He must be getting use to it.

Later that day...

"Sorry for what you saw early." April sighed with a blushed cheeks. "Family fights."

"Yeah." I smiled, "It was entertaining though."

Sitting out on the Apartments high rise deck was an amazing view on manhattan and time square. I've always wanted to spend Christmas in New York but that was went I was a teenager.

I never dreamt of being here with April and Adam and the rest of the family. That's just a lucky bonus. But I'm happy with them even if they fight a lot.

"It's cold you don't wanna go inside?" April asks as she settles down in between my legs her back against my chest, my arms around her.

"No. Lets stay out here a little bit longer." I said as she nods and wraps the red wool blanket around us to shelter us from the cold winds.

Night has fallen, dark starry skies as far as I could see. The beautiful blend of Dusty purples and blues brush on the skies canvas, creating a breathtaking Sunset.

"April, have you talked to your dad or brother about the call?" I asked careful trying not to ruin the atmosphere.

"I'm sure they know, I'll talk to them later. I just wanna be with you right now." She blushed as I press a kisses onto her rosey cheeks.

Next day..

"Kyungsoo!" April smiles as she runs into our room with ice skates in her hands. "The rink just opened, do you wanna go?"

"Don't you think we'll be spotted?" There are a lot of international K-Pop fans out there.

"I don't think so, if we wear scarves and other things so we can blend in with the others. The whole group is going so it'll be hard to just see us two." She said, "Cmon please! With Christmas Cherries on top! Please!" She pouts cutely.