Tree climbing

April POV

"We'll meet here at 5 pm. David you stay here so we can talk about the photos." Sunhyun said and we all went home.

"Hi baby boy." I reached into his crib and I held the sleepy Adam. I brushed his hair, and I rocked him.

"U-Umma.." he yawned.

"April have you eaten anything?" My mom asked.

"No Umma." She smiled. She came into the room and she patted my head.

"Took you long enough." She joked.

"I love you Umma."

"I love you too April." She kissed my cheek and she kissed Adam's forehead. "Let's go eat, let Adam sleep a little more." I nodded.

I put adam back into his crib and I tucked him in. "Sleep well baby boy." I smiled at his sleeping figure.

"I love you." I rubbed his small arms and I turned off the lights. I turned on his nightlight, and I left the door cracked open.

I went downstairs to my parents eating at the table. "Are you going to Hawaii too?" My dad asked.

"Maybe. I don't think so. The trips next week and I'm really busy this month."

"An opening will pop up." My dad said.

"Maybe."

Kyungsoo POV

"Starting next week the active groups have a two week vacation. But will get right back to work once the two weeks are over." The manager read.

"Woo!" The boys cheered.

"Aren't you excited Kyungsoo?" Tao asked.

"April's busy all month. I can't go on vacation and leave her here on her own." I sighed.

"Four is included." The manager said.

"Nevermind." I smiled.

I guess we're going to Hawaii.

5 pm.

April POV

"Okay Nora put your hand on April's shoulder and lean in." David said. She did as told. "Now April cross your arms." David said.

I crossed my arms and we smiles into the camera. "Perfect. Now we need a group picture." David ordered.

Lilac fixed our cuffs on our sleeves, and she tucked in the shirts a little.

"You girls need to climb the tree." Sunhyun said.

"Just a warning gravity doesn't like me." Kat said as we started climbing.

"Smile one more branch!" Sunhyun yelled. I looked up and I saw smile carefully climb up the trees trunk onto the limb making the leaves fall on me.

"Sorry April!" She said.

I looked up and smiled. "It's fine."

"Ready?" David yelled. We nodded he looked into his camera and took pictures. My vision became blurred after each picture.

"Perfect. We're good for today." David said. "Good work girls." He smiled.

We started to climb down until Nora almost fell out of the tree. "I'm dying." She cried and everyone laughed.

I jumped off and I walked over to Sunhyun. "April I have a eye doctor's appointment scheduled for tomorrow can you make?"

I nodded. "Pretty sure I can." I smiled. She nodded.

Kyungsoo POV

My phone started to go off and the caller ID said Doctors. I answered, and I put it up to my phone.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Mr.Kyungsoo. Just calling to let you know April has a eye doctor's appointment for tomorrow, at noon can you come with her?"

"Yes I can." I said.

"Thank you." The doctor said and hung up.

The door opened and an all fancy April walks into the kitchen.

"You look pretty." I said and she hugged me.
"Thank you." She said into my chest. I kissed the top of her head breathing in her coconut shampoo scent.

"You have an eye appointment tomorrow."

She nodded.

I felt her body fall, and I held onto her. "April?"

I picked her up and I saw she fell asleep. I carried her upstairs and I put her in the bed.

I went to check on the sleeping Adam and I kissed his forehead. I pulled the blue blanket over him and I turn on his nightlight.

I left the door open a little and I walked to see a drowsy April changing. I knew I shouldn't be watching but I was hard not too.

She pulled the gray shirt over her head and she threw it on the floor. Along with her undershirt, and bra. Too bad the mirror was on the other side of the room. She slipped on a new bra, and a tank top.

She turned around and I quickly got behind the wall. I hope she didn't see me, I heard the bed creak as she sat down on the bed and she wrapped herself in blankets.

I walked in and I avoided eye contact. I took of my own shirt and I grabbed a new one I slipped that one on and I unbuckled my belt.

I felt a pillow hit my side I looked towards April and she was sitting up on staring at me. "Something wrong?" I asked.

"N-No just go into the bathroom and change." She stuttered.

"Why?" I asked, as I took off my belt and I threw it on the floor.

"J-Just go and change." She whined. A light pink was flowering on her cheeks, and she tensed up.

"But why?" I whined as I leaned up again the footboard of the bed. "B-Because.. Kyungsoo just go!" She yelled and I walked into the bathroom to change.

I laughed remembering at how flustered became. I brushed my teeth and I walked back into the bedroom.

I turned off the lights and I climbed into bed. I snuggled up next to her and I kissed her arm. "I'm sorry." I felt bad because I was bullying her.

"Y-You don't have to be sorry." She said and I felt her tense up when I touched her stomach.

I hugged her and I kissed her cheek.

"Goodnight Beautiful."

"Goodnight Handsome."