Chapter 6

As the words left my mouth, all heads turned to look at me.

I wrapped my arm around Harry's waist, but Harry stopped me.

"I can walk." Was all he said, and with that, he started walking to his car.

There was no way in hell he was going to drive though. He had to be drunk or something. And, he just got into a fight.

I left Niall and Liam where they were. I walked behind Harry until we got into the car.

"Give me your keys." I said to him, at the passenger door.

He didn't look at me or say anything. He had they keys already in his hand, so he gave them to me. No argument.

I unlocked the car for both of us to get in.

As I started driving, nobody spoke one word. I noticed when Harry was walking, he didn't stumble or anything. He must have sobered up from the fight or something.

Harry just looked outside his window. I noticed the bags under his eyes and how he laid his head back on the headrest. That shithead was tired.

I noticed that in all of that madness, it lasted until 1 a.m. 5 fucking hours. It didn't seem that long.

I kept driving until I finally gathered up to ask him the question that bothered the hell out of me.

"Why?" Was all I said, and his head turned to look at me.

I looked straight ahead. I didn't look at him because I was driving.

I could tell he was trying to form some kind of answer by the deafening silence. Finally, he spoke.

"I'm sorry." Was all he said.

"Harry, don't play this apology shit with me. Why did you do it?"

Silence. Pure and longing silence was all I was met with. Finally, he spoke again.

"I was drunk."

"Harry, that is a fucking lie. You had a couple drinks, but you weren't that drunk."

"Anne, he had his fucking hands on you! I saw the look on your face and you were fucking scared! I had to get that dick off of you!" He screamed.

"Harry, I could've handled it." I said, calmly.

"Fuck no, Anne. You were frozen in your place. You were fucking scared and he was fucking undressing you with his eyes." He licked his lips and continued.

"You were so fucking scared and I had to get his hands off of you, because I know how you are with people touching you."

"Then, why didn't you stop, Harry?"

"Stop what?"

"Stop punching him!"

I was losing my patience and he knew that. He was pushing my buttons.

I was met with silence again. I turned to look at Harry and he was staring right at me. He had been staring at me.

I turned my head back to look back at the road. If he didn't give me an answer, I would squeeze it out of him. As I was about to open my mouth, he spoke and beat me to it.

"Sometimes, when people are falling in love, they burst into flames and lose it.