Chapter 30

I woke up from another nightmare. Another one.

It was so fucking terrifying I'm not even going to write it in this story. The only thing you should know or you could've guessed was, it was about Jack.

I walked down the stairs to the kitchen. I needed a fucking cool down. I was sweaty and weak feeling. It was gross.

I go to the sink and fill up the cup with water. I let the cool water slide down my throat. Then, I hear a noise. I hear... Footsteps.

The noise follows more until I hear them behind me. I didn't turn around.

A hand touches my back and I flinch.

"Anne," a voice speaks. A voice that belongs to Harry. "It happened again, didn't it?"

"Yes." Was all I said.

I wasn't going to tell him my fucking nightmare. He didn't need to know. I know he wants to, but that's never going to happen.

"Oh, fuck." I hear him mumble.

He takes his hand off my back and I know he is running his hands through his hair repeatedly. It's been a habit of his.

Finally, I turn around. I see his figure sitting on the top of my counter, and I can tell he's looking at me, even though it's pitch black.

Finally, I speak up. "Harry, I'm nervous about tomorrow."

"You mean, this afternoon. It's 3 in the morning. And second, you shouldn't be. You're going to nail this audition and blown their fucking minds away."

"What happens if I mess up?"

"Then, you keep fucking going on!" He laughed.

I couldn't help, but smile myself.

"Just go back to bed, and don't even worry about it."

I thought about it and I realized my thoughts were voiced.

"Could... Could I sleep with you?" I said, not wanting them to slip out of my mouth.

I could tell he was hesitant by the silence.

"Yes, you can."

He walked back to his room, with my behind him. He climbed into one side of the bed, while I stood on the other side of the bed. Finally, I sat down on the bed.

Sat down. I didn't get under the covers.

Then, I heard rustling on Harry's side. Next thing I know, his lamp light comes on and Harry is sitting up.

He scoots closer to me and looks at me.

"Please, Anne. I can't help if I don't know." He pleaded.

"Harry, I'm fine. Let's just go to bed."

I know he didn't want to argue with me. He knew I would explode or something. So, he nodded his head and slipped me under the covers.

I slid my head on the pillow and rearranged the covers. Harry turned over to turn off the light and I turned my head to look at him.

He was shirtless and I knew he was only wearing his boxers. It didn't bother me much, though. I noticed his tattoos though. They always interested me. Every single one of them. Every inch. They captivated me.

When he turned back to his side, he scooped me in his arms. I laid my head on his chest, while his arm was wrapped around my waist and the other laying on his stomach. Both of my hands searched his chest and drew circled on his skin.

"What do they mean?" I asked him, after silence.

"What does what mean?"

"Your tattoos."

"I don't know. I just liked what they look like, and then BAM! They're on me." He chuckled.

I laughed. "You just liked them? They don't represent anything?"

"No, not really." He muttered.

I could feel myself shutting down. I was getting tired and my eyelids started getting heavier and heavier. As I fell asleep, one thought crossed my mind.

For the second time, I fell asleep in Harry Styles's arms and I was okay.