Chapter 66

Days passed and I stayed at Harry's house the whole time. He stayed with me too.

It was New Years Eve, though. Today. Harry had just left the house to meet up with the boys about the performance tonight. I wouldn't be seeing him until tonight since he left.

The performance was at 8 tonight and it was already 5. I was just getting ready.

I just couldn't believe this year was almost over. It was crazy. It went by so fast, and many good and bad things had happened. Mostly bad, but... Yeah.

I decided I would give Harry the song tonight. After his performance, I would sing it to him. I edited it and looked over it so many times at his house, I couldn't believe he didn't see it. I was nervous.

The performance was at this club in downtown London. The biggest club in London. Many people were coming tonight to check out the boys, along with their families. I guess I would meet Harry's family tonight because he would leave in a couple days and so would I.

I got in the shower quickly. Then, I got out and slipped on a white, long sleeved dress. It was quite beautiful, actually. I brought it with me for Harry's performance.

I made my hair wavy, put on a couple of rings, did my make up, and I was ready. I checked the time and surprisingly, it was 7:15.

I grabbed my heels and put them on. I grabbed my purse and was out of the house. I locked it and got in Harry's other car and put in the keys.

Soon, I was off to the club. The club was around half an hour away, so I wouldn't be late.

I was ready to see the performance.