Chapter 67

I rolled into the parking lot of the club. So, so many cars. I couldn't find a parking space, so I had to park by another building and walked.

As I walked to the club, I looked at the time. 7:58. There was a lot of traffic. I picked up my pace, and soon I was at the doors.

The man standing there, of course, didn't ask for my I.D. and opened the door for me.

I was met with the music booming and rattling my ears. The stage was clear, and I knew they were getting it ready for the boys.

I walked to the bar to sit down. The smell of alcohol and smoke was making me so fucking nauseous, I got dizzy.

"What can I get for you?" Came a voice behind me.

I turned around and was met with a messy, dirty blonde haired boy. He had the darkest brown eyes, and that's when I realized, he was a bartender.

"Oh, no. I'm fine, thank you." I said, my vision a little clearer.

"Okay, if you need anything, just call me over." He smiled and walked away.

When he left, I started looking around. People were everywhere. Many people were sitting at the tables at the front where the stage was, and many stood by the tables. They were crowded though.

All through the isle of the bar littered more people. They were standing there, talking with the people sitting at the bar. I could tell they were waiting for the performance, because they kept looking back at the stage.

Then, a voice from somewhere spoke.

"Now, what you all have been waiting for, here is One Direction."

It seemed so sudden. All of the people around me clapped and screamed so loud. Then, that's when all of them came out.

Niall on the far left. Zayn beside him. Louis was on the far right and beside him was Liam. That's not what I was looking at though.
In the middle of them was Harry. A jumper with black skinny jeans and those damn brown boots. Along with that, taming his curls, was a blue bandana. He looked gorgeous.

They all walked up to the mics, and Niall was the first to sing.

I figured it out
I figured out from black and white
Seconds and hours
Maybe we had to take some time

I know how it goes
I know how it goes from wrong and right
Silence and sound
Did they ever hold each other tight, like us?
Did they ever fight, like us?

That's when Harry started and it was so fucking amazing.

You and I
We don't want to be like them
We can make it 'till the end
Nothing can come between
You and I
Not even the Gods above
Can separate the two of us
No, nothing can come between
You and I
Oh, you and I

I figured it out
Saw the mistakes of up and down
Meet in the middle
There's always room for common ground

I see what it's like
I see what it's like for day and night
Never together
'Cause they see things in a different light, like us
But they never tried, like us

You and I
We don't want to be like them
We can make it 'till the end
Nothing can come between
You and I
Not even the Gods above
Can separate the two of us

'Cause you and I

We don't want to be like them,
We can make it 'till the end
Nothing can come between
You and I
Not even the God's above
Can separate the two of us

No, nothing can come between
You and I
Oh, You and I
You and I
We can make it if we try
You and I
Oh You and I

Everyone cheered and called the loudest they could. I had to cover my fucking ears. The performance was amazing, but I noticed one thing: Harry didn't look up from the floor once. He kept his gaze on it.

Something was wrong.