Chapter 19

"W-what?" He stuttered.

He looked at me wide eyed, hands by his sides now.

"Come to New York... With me." I said slowly.

He looked down at the ground. I knew he was having an inner battle with himself on what to say.

"Why?" He said, still looking at the ground.

"Why do you want me to come with you?"

"Because I want you to."

"That's not a good reason." He muttered. "Why me?"

"Jesus, Harry." I said, running a hand through my hair. I spoke again.

"I want you to come with me because I know you have never been to New York and have always wanted to. I want you to be there with me the whole time. I want you to see my audition."

I was breathless from my little speech, but it caught Harry's attention. He looked up from the floor and straight at me.

"What about classes?"

"We will worry about that when we get back."

He looked back at the ground again, biting his lip.

"I'm glad you're back. Even though it's only been a day, I missed you... A lot." He said, chuckling.

I needed an answer. He knew what he was doing.

"Harry," I whined. "Will you go with me?"

"On one condition," he said, speaking again. "I drive us the whole way without you touching the wheel."

"What the fuck is wrong with me driving?"

"You run over every damn cone there is on the road."

"That is not true."

"So, that means we don't have a deal?" He smirked.

I sighed loudly. "Okay, deal."

Harry looked up and into my eyes. "Then, I'll go." He grinning so big that I thought his face would break.