Chapter 51

"Let's go!" Harry shouted, waking me up.

What the hell?

Slowly, I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked at my phone for the time. 8:30. Why the hell is he waking me up at this time?

I walked down the stairs and Harry was dressed. Shoes and coat and everything.

"Why are you dressed?"

He was tapping his foot impatiently, hands on his hips.

"You said you wanted to leave today, didn't you?"

FUCK.

I ran upstairs and grabbed my suitcase. Then, I threw it down the stairs, hearing it hit every stair until it hit the floor.

I stripped out of my clothes quickly and a different pair. I fan down the stairs and grabbed my suitcase. Harry was already outside putting in his suitcases and my bags.

Quickly, I ran outside dropping my suitcase by the car for Harry to put in the car. Then, I ran into the house to turn off the lights TV, and grab my phone.

Finally, after running many times through the house, I locked the door and ran to the car. Harry had the car already started and he was sitting in the drivers seat, fiddling with his fingers.

As soon as I got in the car, I checked the time. 9:00. That felt so much longer than 30 minutes.

"Finally," Harry teased, driving the car out of the driveway.

"I forgot about leaving. Thanks for being on top of it." I said, out of breath.

He chuckled. "I was kind of ready to leave too. I just wanted to get home at a reasonable time."

"Same here. That's why I was rushing." I paused. "It's the last week of classes and I wanted to get everything sorted and organized."

He hummed in response, tapping his fingers against the steering wheel.

"It was a fun trip, though." He said, after a long moment of silence.

I nodded and agreed.

He spoke again. "I never thanked you, so I'm kind of going to do that now." He chuckled.

"Annie, thank you so much for letting me go to New York with you. I had tons of fun and I really enjoyed it with you." He chuckled.

I thought about it. Besides the fighting and the club incident, it was really fun with Harry.

"Anytime," was all I said, not really thinking about what I said.
This was going to be a long ride back.