Chapter 59

It was Christmas Eve. Christmas Eve. I couldn't believe the hear went by that fast. So, so fast.

I woke up that morning doing my usual routine. Shower, getting ready, Starbucks, and then came back home. I didn't do much.

I came home trying to finish writing another song. I had been writing one for Harry, for Christmas. He said a while back, he wanted his Christmas present for me to write him a song. He was very straight forward with what he wanted.

I laughed, thinking back to when he said that.

I had to get the last part finished, but, other than that, everything else was completed and ready.

He hadn't talked to me since he left. I didn't want to bother him either, knowing he was with his family.

Kelly flew off to New York to visit her family and Harry is off to his family in England. I'm alone, which I'm fine with. I'm just wondering where the hell Veronica is.

I haven't seen her since the has station situations and it is making me very nervous.

The thing was, I didn't want to stay moping around in my house, doing nothing around the house during the holidays. I didn't want to do that.

I wanted to go to London so fucking bad. I was just so afraid, I guess. I wanted to be there for Harry. I know he wanted me to come to see him perform and everything, but... I don't know.

Maybe I should just go. If anything happens, I'll just go back home immediately. I won't have to talk to anybody or whatever. I could just be out of the way.

I could surprise Harry. I could surprise him at his performance. I can't do it for Christmas, though. He will be with his family and I don't want him to be occupied with me, when he is supposed to be with his family, if that even happens.

I guess most of me wanted to go to London. I wanted to go and have fun. I could come back and be here in time, if anything happens.

That's when I had figured what I decided. I told Harry I wouldn't go, but... Things change.

I grabbed my suitcase, stuffed it with clothes, and immediately went into my room to look for that fucking passport.

I made up my mind, it seems. I was going to London for Harry Styles.