Pairings

FrAus

France hated being insulted, he was about to kill himself because people thought he was a very inappropriate guy, when he heard Austria playing piano in a nearby building. The song that Austria was playing was very inspiring to France, so France made up lyrics for it. Whenever France was sad, he sang the lyrics. Whenever Austria was sad, he played the song. Both of them usually were singing and playing piano, and that song has helped nearly everybody through anything.

RusCan

Canada likes it whenever Russia sits on him: Matthew's childhood was full of war, which he got traumatized in each time. No one ever had his back when he was a kid - England, without knowing it, almost threw Canada out of a tree! But there is no pain when Russia sits on the Canadian - Canada, when being sat on, is like an injured soldier and the meetings are like the battefield. Russia's a shield. As long as he's cornering Canada, nothing can ever hurt him. Not even Russia's strength.

NorUk

Despite being terrible chefs, England and Norway are amazing when they cook together. England has adjusted to Norway's food, and Norway to England's. Then, they shared with each other pointers. They combine their tips and they can at least make their way into a chef spot at Boston Pizza.

GerRus

Germany and Russia are best of friends - whenever Russia feels hated, Germany is there for him, saying things like, "We all have a bad past." Because everyone hated him for WWII. But no one hates him now. So Germany is trying to make people accept Russia more. And whenever Germany can't do something, is wounded, Russia is there to yell, "You can do it!" when no one else believes he can.

Fem!America x Japan

Japan is not afraid of touching - he is afraid of traumatizing. If you touch him, you may seduce him, and he may do something traumatizing to you. It has happened before (with, I don't know, maybe fem!America), and Japan is deeply ashamed of what he's done. Japan is now afraid to love someone - and therefore limits himself to loving guys, because they'd want it, and so he wouldn't be ashamed of traumatizing them. But he's scared of loving anyone. He's even scared of friendship. He's even scared of his family. Most of all, he's scared of himself. Every night he looks in the mirror and sobs to himself, "What have I done?"
Until Amelia came back.
"What have I done?" Japan had cried.
"I forgive you." Amelia said. "Please."