LiechBreton

Switzerland was at war, and could no longer take care of Liechenstein. So Liechenstein fell into poverty like she did when she had nowhere to go. She was now living on the streets again. It was a rainy, stormy night. Her hand had been burned burned by a lightning bolt a couple hours ago. Nowhere to go. So cold. Liechenstein shivered and tears fell from her eyes. "Big bruder," she sobbed, "I hope you're okay."
She shivered again, even her burnt hand was freezing. Then she looked into the distance and saw a boy running at her. He had weapons on his belt. A killer?
"Don't kill me!" Liechenstein begged, but the person had no interest in making her die. He was dragging her away, though, and she was scared. Why was this person kidnapping her?
He dragged her underneath an abandoned road bridge, in the large hole under it. Darkness surrounded them, and Liechenstein began crying when light appeared. A fire was there. They were going to burn her?
"You feel warmer, right?" The male asked as he grabbed something from a cupboard. "This whole bridge is my place, after Nova Scotia decided I was worth nothing in battle, I got thrown out." The boy had blond hair and brown eyes, and resembled Switzerland just a tiny bit.
"I-I'm against Nova Scotia." Liechenstein knew she should not have told him that, but the boy just tossed something at her. "Heads-up!"
It was a salmon.
"Yeah, I am a fisher, so," The boy began, "I like fish and seafood. Hope you do, it's all the food in here." Liechenstein gratefully ate the food.
"I'm Cape Breton."
"Liechenstein."
"I think we're gonna be very good friends, Liechenstein." The Nova Scotian told Liechenstein some stories about sailing, and to them, she fell asleep.
He did, too.
And by the dying fire, two enemies became two best friends.