The Death of......... Seborga

Yup. I'm feeling evil. I'm feeling deathy.

Seborga has died.

---

It was a few months after meeting Wy had Sealand informed Seborga that he may have a chance with Wy's sister, Ranay, or, Edith. Seborga had grinned at this and said to himself, "I won't get stuck in the tree this time!"

So he climbed up a tree and waited for Edith to come over, so he could make his first impression on her. He saw her and Wy walking and conversing, and they were coming closer. He squirted ketchup in his mouth for good luck. "Man, I love ketchup," he whispered to himself as he swallowed the ketchup.

Ranay and Wy walked in front of Seborga's tree. Just as the young male was about to leap in front of Ranay, a knife sent him flying.

Seborga crashed onto the ground in a heap.

Wy, and Ranay,screamed.

The boy cried out in terror as another knife went whizzing at him, tearing his pants as it lodged itself into his knee. Seborga howled in pain as the third knife hit his shoulder, and the last one hit his throat. The scream was the last sound Seborga ever made.

"Watch out who you love, Seborga," a familiar voice said, a British accent, "Wy is mine."

"Wasn't.....going....for......" He could barely speak, but the killer stepped out from behind the bush, two more knives in his hands. He used one to stab Seborga's already slit throat.

"Aaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

"Give up, Seborga," the younger male said. "Stop being the stupid idiot you are."

"Sealand?" Ranay said.

"Eric?" Wy cried.

Seborga didn't say anything.

Because he was dead.