Imagine Texas Though.

Imagine if Mexico was hiding, dressed in only a bath robe, behind Texas's bed. And like, he said, "Texas....TEXAS....wouldn't you like to come back to Mexico?"
Imagine Texas though. Like, just like, "WHAT THE HOLY AHHHH AMERICA HELP ME ITS A F'CKING MONSTER ITS A RAPIST ITS SOMEONE FREAKY GTFO OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!!!"
Then he would realize it was just mexico. And be like..
"WHAT DID I HAVE TO DO TO LIVE GTFO GTFO GET THE FUCKK OUUUT." and jump out the window and get tangled in a fence on the way and be like "AH SHIT THE TACO IDIOT IS STILL HERE WHYYYY!!!"
and maybe Mexico would kidnap him, dragging him to his house...meanwhile America's glasses (Texas) goes missing and wow just wow guys.
"AMERICA SAVE ME FROM THE EVIL DRUG ADDICT MEXICO OMG I THINK HES ON CRACK OR SOMETHING IF YOU SAVE ME I WILL GIVE YOU 362 DOLLARS."
America: Wtf Mattie where are my glasses?
Canada: I don't know.
Meanwhile...

"STOP SCREAMING! We'll get caught!"
"WHAT THE FUCKK ARE YOU MAKING ME DO ARE YOU MAKING ME BREAK INTO SOMEONES HOUSE LIKE NO NU UH NOT HAPPENIN'"
"No dude I'm kidnapping you. Now shhhh."
"*huge gasp* AAAAALLLLBEEEERTAAAAAAAAA!!!!"
Alberta: *rides in on a horse like the socially awkward coffee-loving cowboy he is* *says everything in a Western accent* Mexico... You're under arrest!
"YOU BAST'RD THATS MY ACCENT GIVE IT THE F'CK BACK."
"IN THE CAR MEXICO."
"But señor I only drank 47 liters of whiskey and 18 liters of vodka then 31 bottles of beer I'm sober!"
"Oh. Okay."
"WTF MAN HES KIDNAPPING ME!!!"
Manitoba comes: "You ARE RUINING MY SLEEP."
Mexico: *runs*
Alberta: *super cool cowboy getaway thingy*
Texas: ... Goodbye! *runs*
*chapter over*