INCEST ALERT

"America decided maybe boys should choose the girls' items, so they emptied the magic hat and Belgium, Hungary, Ukraine, Belarus, Wy, Liechtenstein, and the Fems, as well as [Hetagirl's female OC's] put items in. First pick was Russia's. Nervouslyas he didn't want incest to happenRussia stuck his hand in the hat and slowly pulled out an object. It happened to be a creepy smiley face that belonged to Belarus.

Belarus dragged a screaming Russia upstairs, to the bedroom, where he began to sob and beg for mercy. Belarus was saying "Russia will become one with me" the whole time. Excitedly, she stripped Russia of his coat and pants, and then incest happened."

Hungary threw Kiku the fanfiction, and they both threw a major tantrum, thinking incest would actually happen in said fanfic.

"Next time we'll just read yaoi," Hungary said, Kiku agreeing.

***A LITTLE IMPORTANT BUT NOT REALLY BUT WHATEVER***

Should I make a Hetalia Randomness 2? I want to make a Hetalia book, but I am not sure what kind it should be.

Should it be Randomness, CharacterxCharacter, Character x Reader, an OC x someone, or....I don't know. If you want me to right another Hetalia book, please comment what kind it should be. Thank you!