Untitled Part 173

Japan has been in an asylum 422 times since he turned 20.

Wisconsin and Arizona share the same random allergy to sadness, which is why America has to keep them happy. Wisconsin dislikes America because America kinda neglected Wisconsin...for 14 years. When he was 5. Well, whenever Wisconsin begins to be sad, he wears a hat. If you read the last chapter, well, you know. America would get VERY ill and throw up in the hat. Which gives Wisconsin a reason to smack 'Murica. Sometimes Wisconsin runs crying to other states, particularly Texas because why not he loves guitars and Texas has 4, 296 of them somehow. Texas is always cooking because he is slightly insane due to the fact that he is scared that the stove will hit him with a crowbar when he doesn't cook, which is flucking wierd. Whenever Wisconsin comes over sobbing, he runs up the stairs and sobs. Texas' stove makes a "ding" sound. Wisconsin screams. Texas screams, too, and runs out the door, screaming. He somehow makes it all the way to Japan, and a moment later, is crying because, "YOU YELLED AT ME!!!" So Japan starts screaming in insanity. That's how Japan ended up in an insane asylum 422 times when he was 20.