What If There Was HetaliHigh?

What if there was such thing as Hetalia High?

And there were classes? And clubs?

And I chose the right teachers for the right things?

With added torture <3

--

Class: Cooking
Teacher: Italy
Join this class and make your cooking taste the opposite of England's because that guy's cooking is really bad.
You will need: Cooking gloves, a cool chefs hat, and a "Kiss the Chef" or similar apron.

Class: Gym
Teacher: Germany
Take gym class for your health and fitness. This is required anyways and you'll get kicked out of HetaliHigh if you don't attend. Start crying.
You will need: Athletic clothing, a defibrillator

Class: Geography Onhonhon
Teacher: France
Take geography onhonhon class whenever you feel like it! When you take the free course, we will learn about England's di-I mean, capital cities and major roads of countries.
You will need: A defibrillator, CPR, a strong immune system, and a cond-er, um, A SPARE UM.....JACKET.

Class: Manners
Teacher: England
Take manners class and become the most civilized in your family. No speaking French.
You will need: A napkin, tea, a notebook, and common sense.

Class: Normal
Teacher: Estonia
Take the only class where you actually do stuff you have in a regular school, because I wasn't feeling out of order when creating said class.
You will need: A calculator, notebooks, a pencil kit, and a HUGE attention span.

Class: Counseling
Teacher: Canada
This is not a class. People need help, and I, Matthew Williams, am here to give it to them. Don't worry. I'm here to help you.
You will need: Yourself, the ability to see me (lol Mattie).

Clubs:

The Debate Team
Founder: China
'Nuff said.

Anger Team
Founder: Cuba
Here, you will unleash your wrath on our dead childr-I mean, fake people, by stabbing, throwing, letting your inner demon out. Not responsible for death, or loss of body parts or sanity.

Chess Club
Founder: England
Play chess against myself as well as that wanker France and Mr Hanging a From Tree.

Help Me Out Of A Tree Club
Founder: Seborga
Ever wanted to help someone out of a tree? Here is your chance! Hurry! I think my neck is breaking!

Stalk Club
Founder: Belarus
In this club yiu will learn to stalk your siblings and scare them to death. Must have no interest in Russia.