GUY #5 Cooper Alvarez

Cooper Alvarez
from
Chasing Hurricane/ Stay Awake, Agatha

author: Serialsleeper

Cooper "the Monggol", Coopal, founder ng betlog friends, Ang Beanie Man ni Agatha

Have you already watched the movie 'The Fault in our Stars'? Yes, Cooper reminded me so much of Augustus Walters. In that movie, he's battling in his sickness yet he's still looking on a brighter side.

At first, makikita mo sya as a happy-go-lucky person who loves to mess around. He's a kind of guy na akala mo nagloloko lang. But in the end, you will notice how mysterious he was, sa Chasing Hurricane pa lang dahil parang ang cool lang at ang gaan ng feeling nya pero deep inside, he's dying na pala. (spoiler alert!)

He's a witty guy with great sense of humor, at talagang betlog friends pa talaga ang ipinangalanan niya sa tropa. Siya ang lalaking mahilig gumawa ng Bucket list at kayang kumain ng 100 bulalo.

He treasured his friends so much that he wanted them to be happy even for the last time. I ended up crying after reading Chasing Hurricane, it was really heartbreaking. Para akong tanga kakaiyak dahil sa nangyari.

I found the continuation of his lifestory in Stay awake Agatha It's a life changing story of Agatha which focuses on family, friends and acceptance. When he met Agatha, he suddenly realize his strong will to live. He wanted to fight for his life. I was inspired by his story, parang pinapakita na, life is short, you should live and value time, friends and memories. Nakakainlove na nakakasakit sa puso.