Guy #36 Percival Archer Riego

Percival Archer Riego
from
Scorching Love
jonaxx

Sibal ni Snow. Engineer Riego.

Percival Riego, a half-foreign local who grew up near the rock formation of Costa Leona and personal housekeeper of President Snow Galvez of The Coast. A bell boy who's rate is five above all in terms of face and body.

With his tight biceps, sunkissed skin and powerful legs that could put all GQ models to shame. The silhoutte of his face can pass for a Calvin Klein model. His irises were the strangest and most beautiful you've ever seen.

His serious expression really gets you that there is something about him that you can't figure out. His manly scent, his strong arms, his solid chest, his laugh... his fcking everything.

He loves telling his witty remarks and his deep voice na tipong hehele ka sa pagtulog. A type of gentleman that you'd probably need for the rest of your life. Yung tipong aalagaan ka at pagsisilbihan ka habang buhay.

Mas lalo akong nafall nung naging Engineer na siya, God! I admire his perseverance and principles. From the scratch, He strive so hard to achieve his dreams without the help of his rich relatives. Tapos sobrang humble nya pa din at maalaga kay Snow.

As a non-believer of extremes, Snow Galvez doesn't believe in Romantic Love. Her main concern is about her studies and work. For her, marriage is a journey to a boring stage of life, that all romantic love is short-lived.

She met Sibal when she decided to take over as President in the Coast. Sibal is her employee, and he did everything to provide all her whims hanggang sa nakasanayan na niya.

She fell for his simplicity and humility. She confessed her feelings but Sibal turned her down and that breaks her heart.

Is it really too hard for him to acknowledge her feelings?

Sibal, i-baby mo din ako, plith