Guy #18 Silas Raphael Gallego

Silas Raphael Gallego
from
Every Bad Thing
kissmyredlips

Boy Gallego. Silas baby.

Silas reminded me so much of my high school crush, years ago. He's a timid, reserved, shy boy who doesn't want to be the center of attraction. He prioritize his studies more than anything until he met Laurenne. On the other hand, Laurenne is his exact opposite. A free-spirited, loud girl who takes him as a challenge.

She offered him friendship, and that made him closer to her and to her twin brother. He respected her so much that he never dare to take advantage or to reject Laurenne to anything.

No wonder, highschool years are the best years of our lives! Imagine, how lucky Laurenne is. Both of them spend time together in doing projects and assignments. They hang out during recess time and after class hours. Ginawa nilang inspiration sa pag-aaral ang isa't isa. I wanted to experience that before especially prom night. (Too bad, my crush became my bestfriend's beau, so I didn't have chance to dance with him during my prom night at bawal akong magkabf pa nun!) yung tipong naging escort pa siya sa debut niya. di ba, nakakakilig? ❤️

Let's just say that they were too young for relationship but they're so in love with each other that they decided to give it a try. With that, he started to lose his concentration and his grades suffered.  That is when he realized that Laurenne starting to slip away from his touch. He gave his everything but yet, their relationship became sour.

I was so devastated the moment when Laurenne cheated him for Orion. It was very heartbreaking for his part, but he became a better man after learning from his painful past. He didn't take any grudge for her, in fact, he still can't forget her. 

He is willing to forgive and forget the past just to take  Laurenne back again. He will prove to her and to his family, that he will never be happy without her.
She is his everything and they were rightfully meant for each other. 😍