GUY #43 Sebastian Vincent Camero

Sevi Camero
from
University Series #3: Chasing in the Wild

4reuminct

SEVIROUS. TEAM CAPTAIN OF UST GROWLING TIGERS. SEVI. ENGR. CAMERO

A potterhead. Gym junkie. A guy who loves to play some hoops in UAAP Men's basketball team. He has this perfect athletic body that can make every woman stare lustfully.

At first he was heartbroken, na-friendzoned siya ng crush niya but, he managed to move on. He wasn't the type to hold grudges against someone he used to love. Kahit ba mapang-asar, he still treat girls with respect and care.

He's so dreamy, his manly scent will drive you crazy. Kahit na pawisan ang katawan, mukhang yummy pa din. His crazy banters and corny jokes that will make you laugh so hard. Yung tipong hahanap hanapin mo siya palagi.

Kahit na medyo may pagkakuripot, he will take you somewhere and will try to fulfill your needs with his own efforts. He doesn't afraid to show his true self, nor to pretend to be someone else.

After his first heartbreak, Sevi didn't expect he will fall for someone like Elyse, a bratty cheerleader of Ateneo. She's living in an extravagant life while he is just an average guy.

But he couldn't resist her innocent charms. He loves her to the point of his destruction. Kahit na iniwan siya nito, he still accept her with open arms because he is madly in love with her. I want that kind of love. Sobrang selfless and pure.

Even he fulfill his dreams, he never forget who he was and the person behind his success. I fell in love with Sevi for his selfless love for Elyse. Kahit na galit siya, he didn't even think about revenge or to get even with her. Huhuhu ang swerte talaga. I hope God will send me someone like him. ❤️

CAMEROAR! BABE I CAN BE YOUR CHEERLEADER BASTA THREE POINTS AKO SA PUSO MO. PSHHH CORNY KO SORRY #HATTITUDE #RAWR