Guy #28 Zion Alexander Serrano

Zion Alexander Serrano
in
If this duology

kissmyredlips

Baby Z. Greek God who descended from Mt. Olympus.
Zi-fcking-on. The obsessive stalker.

A Greek God from Mt. Olympus na kalahi nina Rush at Rozen. He's a very persistent half french guy who loves to annoy  Savion Elizabeth Fajardo. He loves stalking her and watching her from afar. He craves for her attention.

My mind tells me to like Axl Francis Velarde but my heart choose Zion Alexander Serrano. He captured Savion by his stalking skills and persistence. He dedicated his time and invest his feelings for her. He's willing to chase her and watching her from afar makes him feel contented and happy.

He loves to express his love towards her na tipong ipagmamalaki ka niya sa buong mundo. Lalo na nung nahuli silang nag sexy time ng pamilya nito sa kwarto. Sh-t. It was embarrasing to death pero kinikilig pa din ako. He may sounded like gay infront of his friends for being so clingy to her but Savion will always be his Favorite Obsession.

At first, I thought he wasn't serious at all. I thought he's just playing around with Savion and trying to steal her attention by telling lies about Axl Francis being a cheater.

When she discovered the whole truth, it was devastating. Axl was her first heartbreak and they fell apart.
Zion came to the rescue. He tried to mend her broken heart while she's still grieving from her wretched relationship. Until he realized that he became obsessed with her to the point of risking his whole life with her.

She was his fcking madness. His obsession. He desperately wanted to be with Savion Elizabeth whatever it takes without clarifying their real status. He even agreed on her term of being casual hook ups. Kahit  sino kaya nyang banggain mapasakanya lang siya.

He conquered her heart. She fell for him easily. He did everything to make her stay.

But what will happen if she discover that Zion lied  to her and her ex-beau Axl Francis didn't really cheat on her? Will it change everything?

Baby Z, You're perfect and All mine. 😍