GUY #8 Eddard Vane Yboa

Eddard Vane Yboa
from
Nagpatukso/Nagparaya

author: pilosopotasya

The f-cker Vane. Tattooed step brother ni Sin

Ironically, he's not the ideal guy you want to be with. He's just a typical guy who loves to play around. A fckboy and a douchebag. Para siyang isang makasalanang mansanas na kay sarap kainin kahit na alam mong ikamamatay mo ang pagkain nito.

But why am I choosing him? Literally, you'll gonna say I'm weird for admiring this kind of guy but as you can see, never judge the person based on his personality. This is the reality of life, hindi lahat ng lalaki ay ideal at perfect tulad ng napapanood at nababasa natin.

Malibog na Ugnayan. That's the only relationship they shared with Sin. Kama ang pundasyon ng relasyon nila. Nothing more, nothing less. They were sexually attracted to each other, and she was tempted by his charm. I'm not against PMS and Im not also encouraging everyone to engaged to it. What Im trying to say is you should know your limitations as a woman and you should also remember that being a woman defines on how you value and respect yourself.

Masarap ang bawal. Yan ang paniniwala ni Vane, the more it's forbidden, the more it excites him to the point that he's willing to be her fckbuddy just to satisfy her needs.

Suddenly, he changed. He fell in love with Sinteya and doon ko na sya nagustuhan kasi he actually can't believe na mahuhulog din sya sa babae. But unfortunately, the love they had is destructive and sinful. Yung tipong kapag kasama mo sya, hindi mo mareresist na magkasala. They discovered something that forever changed their lives.

He maybe a douchebag, a fckboy but I truly understand why Sinteya and Mari Solei fell for Vane. He's a changed man. A guy with flaws in all but will forever be loyal in your side. 😍