Guy #25 Johann Lawrence Anderson

Johann Lawrence Anderson
in
The Friendly Wedding
FrustratedGirlWriter

Si Gaytard. Ang Poging Mister ni Sapphire. Lalaking di binayayaan ng abs. Hashtag Galawang Johann two point-O

Forget about macho-ism and abs, Johann Lawrence Anderson is the real man worth loving plus his sexy butt.

He's one of the kind. A diamond among the rocks. He is the kind of guy you wished to have in your life. His lakas maka-fall smile would make your heart flutter. He's a devoted God-fearing man who loves to give advice and spread the word of God. A man who valued his faith and philosophies in life.

Johann is a type of guy who’s willing to spend the rest of his day just to hear you talk, feel every pain that you have, reminisce all the best moments that you experienced, and step into the world that you’ve spent your whole life creating.
He won't let the day end without appreciating all the good things that happened in his everyday life. He never forget to pray.

He's a highschool math professor who's on the verge of moving on from a painful heartbreak and he needs a total distraction. He met Sapphire Monteverde who happens to be a manhater. She offered him marriage for a year and in exchange, she will help him to move on.

She never thought that marrying him would make her do some things na di niya ginagawa. She never thought that living in a simple life would make her happy.

He loves to tease and annoy her. At hindi siya nahihiyang kiligin sa wife niya and the kumot escapades nila- nakakaintense. He was aware that he's falling for her but what will happen if the reason of his heartbreak comes back. Will he ever be tainted by his love?

Johanndepogi, kahit wala kang abs, ikaw pa din ang pinakapoging  Mister. #GalawangJohann 😍