Guy #13 Rush Dela Fuente

Rush Dela Fuente
from
Mean For You/Mean To Be

author: kissmyredlips

Cousin of Grant Dela Fuente. A guy who always followed Maxwell around and willing to do anything despite of multiple rejections coming from her.

I fell for Rush instantly the moment I read the story. A kind of guy who loves to annoy and love Maxwell at the same time. He keeps on following her and willing to do anything for her sake. Eventhough he knew that Max is in love with his cousin, Grant, for thirteen years, he keeps on pushing him to notice her even if it breaks his heart. He is, somehow, being ignored and rejected but he keeps on chasing her, believing that in the end, they will end up together. Everything for Maxwell.

His possessiveness really makes me wanna puke rainbows. Sh-t na malagkit. Nakakakilig. I was ecstatic when she's already falling for Rush and that time, Grant is not around. Para silang may sariling mundong dalawa. I wish this would never end but when Grant came back, things changed. Gusto ko naman si Grant nung medyo snob pa sya, but I hated the fact na binale-wala niya ang effort ni Max kaya, I won't blame her that she fell for Rush. She fell for him, harder and deeper. Rush never leave her side, and promised to be with her no matter what.

Hurt overpowered me that moment when he begged for Maxwell's attention and love. He was so broken when he thought she choose Grant over him that's why he left her.

Years passed, but his feelings remain unwavered. At loyal niya pa din kay Maxwell. I feel like dying when he keeps on telling that he doesn't care about her but deep inside, he's controlling himself to show his emotion. He wanted Max to be the one who will chase him after instead. He wanted her to choose him wholeheartedly than Grant. He wanted to be her first priority and never the least option.

He did everything to win his girl's heart, and he succeeded. He loved her even to the point of his f-cking madness and obsession. Na kahit anong gawing tampo at galit niya, he will forever be the same guy who loves to follow and annoys Maxwell around. And I envied her for that, she is a one lucky girl indeed. 😍😙